The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
the Lenti is simply AMAZING, the fire around the mockingjay just disappear and reappears, it is insane if in hands it is better than from what I have seen this will be truly wicked ! fire really goes all away and comes back, so much depth it must have...Film Arena Rules :cool:
Totally agree Actarus. I have seen the clip of the lenti 'in action' on the Filmarena website and it looks fantastic :drool:. I do like a good lenti ;).

I would also like to thank Karel again for arranging these GBs and for all his time and effort; it really is appreciated. 500KM round trip EEK! :notworthy:.

Reactions: Actarus and D4vem88
Totally agree Actarus. I have seen the clip of the lenti 'in action' on the Filmarena website and it looks fantastic :drool:. I do like a good lenti ;).

I would also like to thank Karel again for arranging these GBs and for all his time and effort; it really is appreciated. 500KM round trip EEK! :notworthy:.

Yes I saw the clip too this is what I was referring to, my thought was just ''WOW this is wicked''... to add the Magnet Lenti to the Package is such an amazing concept for me, you can have your FullSlip and The Lenti can go directly on the steel... you can have it on or off depending how you want to enjoy it ! What an awesome package worth Every Penny and something for everyone...

Funny I heard people didn't like HG3 as much as the first 2 ones, but for me I loved it more than the first two... I watched it twice already, I liked that it felt calm though the madness and so love the song that she sings sitting by the river...oh and I was happy that she went and got her cat just in time before the door closed :wow:

@Actarus, you are right! That is a very cool lenticular! The effect/plane is very evenly divided. Nice and crisp. It's a pity it's not a movie I have any interest in! How about putting that flame effect on Moses on the Exodus release?!:rofl:

lol you could always put that lenti on Hexodus :hilarious: ah for me Loved that movie, it is my favorite so Far from that series

Thanks for posting the clip Actarus; I couldn't work out how to do it :dunno: :sorry: :LOL:.

Haven't seen the film as yet, but will be opening this beauty when it arrives.

Ladies & Gentlemen...any list of filmarena special edition steelbooks anywhere? I mean the steelbooks with the slips & all the goodies...the ones already released & those in production? The ones i can remember are: Hunger Games, As Above So Below, Dracula Untold, The Equalizer, Exodus Gods & Kings, Commando, Interview With The Vampire, What am i missing? Thanks in advance!

Ladies & Gentlemen...any list of filmarena special edition steelbooks anywhere? I mean the steelbooks with the slips & all the goodies...the ones already released & those in production? The ones i can remember are: Hunger Games, As Above So Below, Dracula Untold, The Equalizer, Exodus Gods & Kings, Commando, Interview With The Vampire, What am i missing? Thanks in advance!

Film Arena Collection 2015

As Above, So Below 101 pieces (numbered)

Interview With The Vampire 500 pieces (numbered)

Heat 500 pieces (numbered)

The Maze Runner 500 pieces (numbered)

Dracula Untold 500 pieces (numbered)

The EQUALIZER 500 pieces (numbered)

Get On Up 350 pieces (numbered)

The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 1000 pieces (numbered)

EXODUS: Gods and Kings 1000 pieces (numbered)

COMMANDO FULLSLIP + LENTICULAR MAGNET 1501 pieces (numbered)

Elektra 300 Pieces (numbered)

Editions Not Yet Released (titles can be added, no firm release dates)

King Kong
John Wick
Fast and The Furious 1 - 7
X-Men 1 - 6
Minions

Hope this helps ! :happy:

Last edited:
On the FA website you can click "Add to waiting list" on the off chance there is a spare copy.

This feature is disable when no more stock available at FA, for AASB not possible to be put on a waiting list.

That feature only applies when it is sold out but not passed the release date, or very close to the release date.

This feature is disable when no more stock available at FA, for AASB not possible to be put on a waiting list.

That feature only applies when it is sold out but not passed the release date, or very close to the release date.

It's still showing on the Full Slip page. I clicked the same button some time after 'Get On Up' was released and it was added to my order. According to my order status it is ready for dispatch. So by all means it's worth a try! ;)

It's still showing on the Full Slip page. I clicked the same button some time after 'Get On Up' was released and it was added to my order. According to my order status it is ready for dispatch. So by all means it's worth a try! ;)

Not for as above so bellow, the button is not there and like I said, it was confirmed to me as I looked into this, this button for the waiting list will only be there up to the release date or fairly close to it... Get on Up is still only 2 weeks that it was released but older title you won't find that option

Get On Up and Hunger GAmes and Hexodus are the only ones to have that option available, it will be removed shortly. all other FA releases from the FA Collection do not have that option enable anymore.

Last edited:
Not for as above so bellow, the button is not there and like I said, it was confirmed to me as I looked into this, this button for the waiting list will only be there up to the release date or fairly close to it... Get on Up is still only 2 weeks that it was released but older title you won't find that option

Get On Up and Hunger GAmes and Hexodus are the only ones to have that option available, it will be removed shortly. all other FA releases from the FA Collection do not have that option enable anymore.

I was talking about The Hunger Games as per the thread. The "Add to waiting list" also got me a copy of Interview with the Vampire recently. I sent an email to FA and they added it to my order, the option has now disappeared but I was surprised they had any left over stock.

Sorry I'm going off topic.