The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was talking about The Hunger Games as per the thread. The "Add to waiting list" also got me a copy of Interview with the Vampire recently. I sent an email to FA and they added it to my order, the option has now disappeared but I was surprised they had any left over stock.

Sorry I'm going off topic.

no worries mate yes Interview and Heat also were not as popular as AASB, DU, EQ and TMR...those were the first ones to truly go really fast, like blinking...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
@UpsetSmiley sorry mate when discussing the add to wish list button, I misunderstood in regards to the already sold out first releases, didn't know you were referring to only get on up and Hunger games. Apologies :notworthy:

I am so excited about this release, this will go nicely with our other FA Collection Editions :happy:

Last edited:
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
This is the best version from the lot for this title cant wait to receive this beauty in hand,thanks for the pics mate...

Awesome looking steelbook thanks for the views what a beauty love it cant wait to receive this...