The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #8) [Czech Republic]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 8, 2015 (Standard 1/4 slip) - April 15, 2015 (FAC)
Price: 599 CZK (Standard) - 699 CZK (FAC)
Purchase link: Standard - FAC
Group buy: carllenc Mini GB 1/4 Slip CLOSED - carllenc FAC full slip CLOSED

Notes: FilmArena Collection Limited Numbered Edition, limited to 1000 copies, FullSlip + Lenticular magnet + Photo Cards + Collector Cards + Numbering Card + Numbering Hologram Sticker

HG3.JPG

received_1077298305620056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Already got Interview With The Vampire, and in for Commando, and Terminator will be next! :thumbs:

I am very Glad to Hear, those packages ARE VERY SWEET !!! really happy to hear you like them :thumbs:

did you see the picture of the steel a few pages back ? colors are much richer and deeper than the FS/BB.. I though because it was WWA that it was same production but it's different and they are so much nicer when compared side to side.... HG3 is just an amazing movie for me really liked it and this release just blows all the competition out of the water.

I got my copy today direct from FA. Very quick delivery and there was no shortage of bubble wrap either. Strange that I did not get my still collectible number of 766 but instead got 873 ?

My copy arrived today. Triumphs over the other releases IMHO. Although I don't understand the concept behind number assignation as it was completely random.

GR3Sgfy.jpg

Some more in-hand pics. Sorry I'm amateur at this but the full slip is stunning, a perfect combo of spot gloss and an awesome gravelly texture feel.
LaYR1cQ.jpg

Wygu0Np.jpg

IFRgd4x.jpg

2VabzUx.jpg

The Steelbook itself is rather light and is sealed separately from the lenti, it's nothing short of perfection. Film Arena have reminded me why I got into the world of Steelbooks and that's no exaggeration! To that I say thank you.

c1ZQ1MM.jpg

QoE3Ymr.jpg

Hcs8Teb.jpg

X2Aejne.jpg

wKe2VMa.jpg

kQBy53j.jpg

Also
;)
FApMgK5.jpg

A5 artcards
JMugr3i.jpg

jryppWz.jpg

AsTu40B.jpg

0cpv9kz.jpg

33uEMt.gif

Last edited:
Fantastic pics @UpsetSmiley :thumbs::naughty::cool:

Is the steel spot glossed, as every pic I've seen the writing on the front and logo on the back look to have a bit of gloss?

Thanks mate! :) Yes sir the title and motif on the back are spot-glossed. The steel I think has a zero finish or semi-gloss?

Looks great. Thanks for the pics @UpsetSmiley

Is it cheaper to order this directly from the site rather than the GB?

Thanks mate! The GB was cheaper but I wasn't clever enough at the time to join. Delivery from FA is around £10 but it takes the edge off if you buy a few more steels.

My copy arrived today. Triumphs over the other releases IMHO. Although I don't understand the concept behind number assignation as it was completely random.

Beautiful pictures thanks for sharing :)

Just an FYI in regards to the GBs; Concerning number assignment, Karel tries as best as he can to try to match numbers, but this is an extra thing that he does and very stressful when he does the GB by selecting copies for each members, he works with what is given to him and that has a big impact as to what he can do. This release goes up to 1000 unit and the previous ones were rather more limited in the likes of 500 and under. so if he was given all number above 500 it won't be possible for him to match them.

Regardless, the ''matching number'' is not something that is to be expected for every GB, he will only do when possible.

Thanks for all to be understanding if you don't get matching numbers at every GBs.

Last edited:
IMO one of the best releases of this year. Just amazing. Many thanks for the pictures. FA has all of my attention from now on. I was already blown away with Dracula Untold and now this. I cannot wait to get mine.

Reactions: digitalbabe