The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: March 16th, 2015
Prices: £21.75 (Amazon UK) - £20.99 (Zavvi)
Purchase links:
Amazon.co.uk
Base.com
Zavvi.com

02.jpg

03.jpg 04.jpg
00.jpg 01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
31 December 2015

LOL
They starting Pre Orders for films not even in the cinemas yet
It not released to UK Cinemas until November 21, 2014

When do we see the artwork :p:LOL::rofl:

They think they can charge £29.99?
They are dreaming. Even if this is as good as some reviews say, for a Zavvi release, I wouldn't pay $60.

They think they can charge £29.99?
They are dreaming. Even if this is as good as some reviews say, for a Zavvi release, I wouldn't pay $60.

I don't think for one second it will be 30 quid probably closer to 15 to 25 :oohyeah: so just keep your eye on the listing as what tends to happen is THE DATE CHANGES WITH NO WARNING !!! :angry: :angry: .

So it begins.....

I passed on the previous UK steelbooks for these films as the U.S. ones were much better. Would have thought this would've been a HMV exclusive for the UK like the first two? Hoping for some choice when this gets released worldwide.

Release date and price are only placeholders at this point.

So it begins.....

I passed on the previous UK steelbooks for these films as the U.S. ones were much better. Would have thought this would've been a HMV exclusive for the UK like the first two? Hoping for some choice when this gets released worldwide.

Release date and price are only placeholders at this point.

The 2nd one wasnt an HMV exclusive bud. It was a trade wide release :thumbs:

Reactions: BluSteel2012
They only put £30 so they can change the price before release and say "save £..." and make it seem like were getting a great deal! They do this with every release? Whats the point? Everyone's wise to it now anyway!

They only put £30 so they can change the price before release and say "save £..." and make it seem like were getting a great deal! They do this with every release? Whats the point? Everyone's wise to it now anyway!

Thats the RRP. You're making a big deal over nothing, nobody ever thinks its a great deal.

I'm sure this will turn up on Amazon sooner or later, and when it does I'll definitely be pre-ordering there rather than Zavvi. Even if it turns out more expensive that way.
Simply because Amazon's customer support is excellent and getting what you need from Zavvi's 'support' is like trying to get blood from a stone.

Last edited:
Reactions: howiesteed
Will wait a bit more for the price to drop 29.99 to much for my liking, I hope its released from different retailers to for a better price...

I don't think for one second it will be 30 quid probably closer to 15 to 25 :oohyeah: so just keep your eye on the listing as what tends to happen is THE DATE CHANGES WITH NO WARNING !!! :angry: :angry: .

Yeah often the 29.99 price a placeholder for several retailers, even US retailers...