The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: February 26, 2024
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi
Price: £34.99

The Hunger Games The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes.jpg

Last edited:
Extras:
  • Audio Commentary with Producer-Director Francis Lawrence and Producer Nina Jacobson
  • Predator or Prey: Making The Ballad of Songbirds & Snakes - 8 Part Documentary
  • The Hanging Tree: Song by Rachel Zegler
  • A Letter to the Fans
  • Theatrical Trailer 1
  • Theatrical Trailer 2
  • Theatrical Trailer 3

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
I mean it can't be a law. We know from countless other releases that they can be stickers. So why do they ruin them?
It is the law in UK
As to if a distributor has the age rating printed or uses removable stickers or a removable jcard is a different matter it will vary with each UK distributor which method is used.

Lionsgate UK petslips are the Jcard

I mean it can't be a law. We know from countless other releases that they can be stickers. So why do they ruin them?
It isn't law to hard print them, no. Stickers, like paramount and MCU mondo PETs use, would be perfectly fine. Lionsgate are just evidently clueless asshats when it comes to PET slips.

It is the law in UK
As to if a distributor has the age rating printed or uses removable stickers or a removable jcard is a different matter it will vary with each UK distributor which method is used.

Lionsgate UK petslips are the Jcard
I meant a law to have them none removable lol. I know we have to have them.