The Hunt for Red October (Blu-ray Metalpak) [USA]

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Scary Hair

Lost The Plot Ninja
Premium Supporter
Apr 27, 2012
Derbyshire ,England.
Reactions
9,924 0 0
The Japanese Digipack was the one to get, if you ask me but I missed out on that. Now it costs a fortune.

Here
WOWWW THAT IS AWESOME . Err Film Arena , Nova , Kimchi hint hint

@carllenc and @Collector03601

COULD you nudge FA towards giving this the FAC treatment PRITTY PRITTY PPPPLLLLEEEAAAASSSEEEE . THANK YOU :kiss: :kiss: .

Feb 18, 2014
Kakariko Village
Reactions
5,310 0 0
lol, it's only $12.99 @ Target, but since it's the first generation metalpak, there were physical flaws and some dents on the copies I saw.
Indeed a treatment from FAC would be nice.

Sep 1, 2014
Reactions
9 0 0
Yet another one that I held out for a steelbook of the movie, I should have bought this one. The hunt is on to get one of these now.

Oct 30, 2015
Illinois
Reactions
2,415 2 0
Picked up a copy of this alongside the Creed Steelbook last night. Lots of custom debossing courtesy of my local Target, but it was actually the cleanest of the four copies they had in stock. It's a shame, really, as it's an otherwise handsome edition. It's full gloss with deep red and black paint.

Attachments