Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Maybe?

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
Sep 24, 2012
the toon, UK
394460_294383267351571_823634708_n.jpg

would you buy a steel for this?

Fantastic film, would def get a steelbook of this!! If they do, I have a feeling it won't be a great steelbook though :(

Is this movie worth it? Hard to say.

If like me you have read The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer by
Philip Carlo and have seen "The Iceman Tapes" from HBO you will probably find it disappointing.

Shannon's acting is superb and he really plays the character well. I couldn't think of anyone better to have played him. Unfortunately the editing and the storytelling is very abrupt and a bit too edgy. It doesn't flow and they get so much wrong. Its not a Goodfellas and don't expect a mob flick.

Its an Ok movie that had so much more potential. I still think it's worth watching (rental or download) as you don't see movies like this very often.

The potential of this story was massive, easily a 10/10 if done properly. My advice is to watch this movie with no high expectations.

One thing I would like to know is whatever happened to Mickey Rourke's confirmation to star as ‘The Ice Man’?

Is this movie worth it? Hard to say.

If like me you have read The Ice Man: Confessions of a Mafia Contract Killer by
Philip Carlo and have seen "The Iceman Tapes" from HBO you will probably find it disappointing.

Shannon's acting is superb and he really plays the character well. I couldn't think of anyone better to have played him. Unfortunately the editing and the storytelling is very abrupt and a bit too edgy. It doesn't flow and they get so much wrong. Its not a Goodfellas and don't expect a mob flick.

Its an Ok movie that had so much more potential. I still think it's worth watching (rental or download) as you don't see movies like this very often.

The potential of this story was massive, easily a 10/10 if done properly. My advice is to watch this movie with no high expectations.

One thing I would like to know is whatever happened to Mickey Rourke's confirmation to star as ‘The Ice Man’?

im sure Rourke was staring in a different movie about him, not sure if that movie is still going ahead.
my only problem with the movie is it starts so late in the icemans life, he had killed atleast 100 people before the starting point of the movie