Live 12pm UK time Black Friday 11/28

Release date: March 9, 2015
Purchase link: The Imitation game
Price: £19.99
Notes: Matte finish

11048000-1417112585-881497.jpg

11048000-1417112611-751436.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't cancel this as it's a great film it will be recognised in awards season and seeing at this point this is the only steel for this film in the world I would keep this ... see rush when it was first released and world's end . Horns isn't a brilliant film and drawl a has other world wide releases
Great advice, which I have took, cancelled the other two though, Cheers mate....MUCH APPRECIATED:)

This movie is superb. Excellent story in which I will be surprised if many have heard of. Very engrossing and a wonderful performance from Cumberbatch.
I gotta say, the artwork is pretty lazy imo!

Reactions: Taz
Just watched it last night. Amazing film. Will order the Steel, but since its not out till June from Zavvi and its another "Limited Edition," I'm sure I have time to order (or to wait for one of their mystery coupons to be mailed to me).

i'm still surprised they have this listed as june release as same as steellogic said the normal blu-ray is listed for march the 9th release, i reckon they may change at the last minute.
i also wonder if this steel will be like rush uk with everyone ignoring it thinking pick it up later and then bang be out of stock in the blink of an eye.

basil :thumbs:

i'm still surprised they have this listed as june release as same as steellogic said the normal blu-ray is listed for march the 9th release, i reckon they may change at the last minute.
i also wonder if this steel will be like rush uk with everyone ignoring it thinking pick it up later and then bang be out of stock in the blink of an eye.

And it then coming back in stock and not selling out even for below the initial retail price for months?

And it then coming back in stock and not selling out even for below the initial retail price for months?

i would be surprised if that happened tbh where this is the only steel worldwide atm which makes it a rare beast.
also got awards season coming up and i would like to think this will pick one up, i could be wrong but i'm quietly confiendent. that usually push sales up when winners are announced but time will tell.

Reactions: Four Seasons