The Incredible Hulk (Blu-ray SteelBook with Lenticular Magnet) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: October 10th, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £17.99
Note: Limited to 2,000 copies

1.jpg

2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Another dissapointment but I do prefer this one only slightly

Again awful matte finish with horrible metallic sheen. The quality of the back art is rubbish too plus mine is full of scratches and marks.

Lenti is fantastic but the rest is below average

image.jpeg

Again like the previous hulk photos I actually think my photos make the steel look much better - which is annoying
image.jpeg

Awful and dull
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

I understand people being a bit disappointed at the image quality on the steelbook itself as they are a bit blurry but even so, I still think overall this is quite a nice looking thing.
I'm not really into lenticular magnets usually but this one is amazing and has great depth to it.
The steelbook isn't perfect but I'm still pretty happy with it and it's still nice to have a vertical design too.

This one is definately growing on me more compared to the other hulk but trust the one I prefer to have scratches on it.

Was just looking at the nova hulk and although I prefer the nova steel and finish this one has better and slightly clearer inside art.

But I can't fault the lentis on both hulks, universal have done a great job there. (They are better than some premium lentis from say kimchi)

Reactions: lgans316
Another dissapointment but I do prefer this one only slightly

Again awful matte finish with horrible metallic sheen. The quality of the back art is rubbish too plus mine is full of scratches and marks.

Lenti is fantastic but the rest is below average

View attachment 270889

Again like the previous hulk photos I actually think my photos make the steel look much better - which is annoying
View attachment 270890

Awful and dull
View attachment 270891 View attachment 270892 View attachment 270893 View attachment 270894

my hulk & incredible hulk both arrived scratched on the front... was happy until i removed the lenti and saw them.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Flloydo
Arrived today with the mission impossible set, I love it, Lenti looks great, steelbook art is good. The best part is definatley the lenti though.

Will sell on my play.com now

I don't remember Hulk having his right leg amputated below the knee. I guess that's why he's so mad................and why he appears to be falling over.

Have to admit the Play and Nova Steels blows this one but the Lenticular is very nice. The finish is awful and I prefer glossed Steels over Lenticular magnet. One good hing is this might be more valuable than.Nova down the line.
...which upsets a great many.

It's such a shame when anyone gets a damaged one had quite a few recently :(

I think people are going to like them or hate them there has been enough of these released to know whether you are going to like them or not, the quality will all be the same and design etc. It looks quite nice, time machine in place so I can go back not spent too much on the originals and get these instead... If only :(

The finish is not great on a lot of the MCU releases. I have all mine on display, all front facing and find that by putting them all in clear plastic slip cases it gives the dull looking ones a glossy appearance and they do look a lot better that way in my opinion.

Have to admit the Play and Nova Steels blows this one but the Lenticular is very nice. The finish is awful and I prefer glossed Steels over Lenticular magnet. One good hing is this might be more valuable than.Nova down the line.

...which upsets a great many.

But not more than the original Play version which some utter loons have sold for this. Like Play Iron Man the original Hulk will ALWAYS be the one to own. Nova version is far superior to both but it's not the original.

Reactions: bigstevie8582