Premium Supporter
Apr 17, 2013
Release date: June 5, 2018
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

6E32B784-9D5F-416B-AC89-6C0974B56AFF.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Another disappointing pop art style art so they don't have to pay royalties to use proper artwork.
It's based on the end-credits art style, which makes me happy. Though I agree with you that the back cover is a missed opportunity.

The title could use embossing or debossing, but I'm not expecting that.

• Thanks
Reactions: kitsune
POST EDIT - My mistake... I thought this was a release for the upcoming sequel. :bag: :p

I like that! Hopefully it ends up being WWA, since I was honestly expecting something a lot worse. And lets face it... BF will give this the proper treatment anyway. :D

Here's my "Blufans style" concept...

#122 Incredibles 2 (SC).png

Last edited:
I know the artwork is based on the end credits, but it isnt good enough to be on the steelbook. i'm more than happy with my kimchidvd and Mondo steelbooks.

Have the Kimchi and Mondo and the Mondo. Wasn't expecting to get another. May pick it up just for the 4K upgrade, especially if it come with a 4K digital copy. Was hoping that they would remaster this in 3D, but I guess it will never happen now.

I like that! Hopefully it ends up being WWA, since I was honestly expecting something a lot worse. And lets face it... BF will give this the proper treatment anyway. :D

Here's my "Blufans style" concept...

View attachment 373939
now you are talking bud! it crazy to think that this film has so many steelbook releases and non of them are really great with the exception of Mondo's but we need something like this................this one is a pass for me,,,,,,,,,,,

now you are talking bud! it crazy to think that this film has so many steelbook releases and non of them are really great with the exception of Mondo's but we need something like this................this one is a pass for me,,,,,,,,,,,
Your comment just made me realise this is a release for the FIRST film and not the second, hence why I shared my concept. :facepalm: