The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #10) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Incredibles
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

Note: As of 2:46pm EST on 12/13 we are told the 24.99 GBP price is an error caused by an IT issue that is being worked on at the moment. It has also been relayed that anyone that orders now will receive the 19.99 GBP price.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058522-1418408088-701822.jpg

11058522-1418408088-701868.jpg11058522-1418408088-701833.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701874.jpg
incredibles_zavvi.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry if this has been asked a million times but is there anyway to change your payment method after you pre order?
otherwise I fear I have lost this

because I wont be able to pre-order again it will most likely be sold out by the time I have sorted my card.

Can you not set up a paypal account, so when you need to change your bank details you do it via paypal and not zavvi? Plus I think zavvi will let you update your card details when it comes to payment time, they attempt to charge your card and will prompt you to update.

Reactions: PoisonClan
Usually at the time of dispatch when you are charged, if your card fails they will email you and allow you to update your card.
That is correct. You have to wait for payment for fail, then they email you to give you a chance to resubmit payment with a different card. Their system just isn't sophisticated enough to let you change payment details once an order has been placed (unlike, say, Amazon). Neither does it let you change your address if you move in the meantime, which they are actually obliged to do under the Data Protection Act. I have now written to them twice about that, but have yet to receive a response. Next step will be to complain directly to The Information Commissioner's Office...

That is correct. You have to wait for payment for fail, then they email you to give you a chance to resubmit payment with a different card. Their system just isn't sophisticated enough to let you change payment details once an order has been placed (unlike, say, Amazon). Neither does it let you change your address if you move in the meantime, which they are actually obliged to do under the Data Protection Act. I have now written to them twice about that, but have yet to receive a response. Next step will be to complain directly to The Information Commissioner's Office...
That's a killer; I'll be in my new place come May next Year (probably moving Feb/March time) and if this has sold out by then, because of Zavvi's total and utter incompetence on letting its customers (for customers read as 'the people who actually stop their business going under') change their address- something you'd expect any online retailer to be able to offer- it means i'll have to pay over the odds on eBay. Fantastic!!

That's a killer; I'll be in my new place come May next Year (probably moving Feb/March time) and if this has sold out by then, because of Zavvi's total and utter incompetence on letting its customers (for customers read as 'the people who actually stop their business going under') change their address- something you'd expect any online retailer to be able to offer- it means i'll have to pay over the odds on eBay. Fantastic!!

Yea you would think Zavvi would update there website to allow simple things like this it cant be that hard to do.

Reactions: Andycadle84
Yea you would think Zavvi would update there website to allow simple things like this it cant be that hard to do.
Amen to that! Sometimes you wonder whether or not they pull stunts like this on purpose just to piss off their customers- Like you said, surely it isn't rocket science (incidentally, heard that phrase used so many times before and think that's the first time I've used it myself- anyone know what rocket science entails??!!?)

Was hoping this would stick around a while. It's a pity Zavvi still won't allow us to change addresses. I would rely on post redirection, if not for the horror stories.

To paraphrase Bob Parr "It' cancellation time".

Now showing as 'Sold Out' at Zavvi.
I'd be willing to bet it hasn't really, as they will need to work out (count?) all those that were cancelled at the £24.99 price before they corrected the price and everyone re-ordered at £19.99 (due to the fact that their price promise isn't applied automatically). These will then be available for pre-ordering again.

As I have quoted on these forums before, Zavvi are obliged under Principle 4 of the Data Protection Act to keep such information up to date. The Information Commissioner's Office actually state the following example on their website: "records should be updated for customers’ changes of address so that goods are delivered to the correct location.".

I would encourage anyone in this situation to quote the above to Zavvi Customer Services, and if you still get no joy, report the case to the ICO. Perhaps if they got fined for their continued regulatory breach, they might actually do something about it!

As I have quoted on these forums before, Zavvi are obliged under Principle 4 of the Data Protection Act to keep such information up to date. The Information Commissioner's Office actually state the following example on their website: "records should be updated for customers’ changes of address so that goods are delivered to the correct location.".

I would encourage anyone in this situation to quote the above to Zavvi Customer Services, and if you still get no joy, report the case to the ICO. Perhaps if they got fined for their continued regulatory breach, they might actually do something about it!
You know what?? Might just have to do that- Hell, even if I wasn't in the position of moving out within the next few months, if it meant helping others on this site and beyond then all the better- Zavvi are nothing short of shambolic sometimes; it's only the fact that several steelbooks are exclusive to them that keeps me going back to them, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with them..