The Incredibles (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) (Pixar Collection #10) [UK]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 18, 2015
Purchase link: The Incredibles
Price: £19.99
Notes: Limited to 3000 copies

Note: As of 2:46pm EST on 12/13 we are told the 24.99 GBP price is an error caused by an IT issue that is being worked on at the moment. It has also been relayed that anyone that orders now will receive the 19.99 GBP price.

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Pixar Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

11058522-1418408088-701822.jpg

11058522-1418408088-701868.jpg11058522-1418408088-701833.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701874.jpg
incredibles_zavvi.jpg 11058522-1418408088-701890.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You know what?? Might just have to do that- Hell, even if I wasn't in the position of moving out within the next few months, if it meant helping others on this site and beyond then all the better- Zavvi are nothing short of shambolic sometimes; it's only the fact that several steelbooks are exclusive to them that keeps me going back to them, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with them..

Here, here. I had high hopes a few months ago when Zavvi started to polish their website and all they did was make it look prettier!

Reactions: Andycadle84
Here, here. I had high hopes a few months ago when Zavvi started to polish their website and all they did was make it look prettier!
Well, I've just emailed the information comissioners office- fingers crossed I hear something positive back! Zavvi can't keep getting away with treating it's customers so poorly, especially as without us they'd go under...

it's only the fact that several steelbooks are exclusive to them that keeps me going back to them, otherwise I wouldn't waste my time with them..
My sentiments exactly. The fact that I have written to their senior executives TWICE about their continuing regulatory breach and haven't had the decency to even acknowledge my advice, let alone respond to it, just lowers my opinion of them even further. When I had a similar issue with 3Mobile about 18 months ago, someone from their Data Protection Officer's department was straight on the phone to me to discuss what they were going to do about it (which included updating their procedures and filing a report with the ICO admitting to their failure - which they weren't even aware of until I brought it to their attention).

I hope your right, but I think because it had a Viva case which is outstanding I think it won't be as sought after.

I agree, most would maybe even prefer the Viva, this steelbook has the same exact art as the amaray release and very vanilla. Not to mention that Incredibles is nowhere close to the popularity of Roger Rabbit. These will be back in stock at zavvi, just a matter of time.

Reactions: blu-steel
Gutted I appear to have missed this - as I thought I was waiting for it to go live...

But it looks like its been live... Then genuinely sold out :|

Much chance of it coming back into stock?
This 100% will come back up. I ordered one at £24.99, then when it went down to £19.99, so I ordered one for myself and one for my sister and cancelled the higher price one, then I saw that there was 10% off if I ordered 2 steels at the same time, so I ordered 2 again and cancelled the other two. I ordered 5 total and cancelled 3 of them. If zavvi's website could automatically register the cancellation and put them back up for order quickly then we all wouldn't have to play this waiting game cos this situation happens often. I don't normally order so many copies of things but cos of the original price error and then their buy two offer of 10% I couldn't pass up the chance to get money off. Apologies to people waiting for it to go live again :shy:

Defiantly will be back since many people ordered it at the higher price then cancelled and reordered it.
Indeed. I was one of those that did precisely that, but only because their system isn't sophisticated enough to automatically reduce the price of items you've already pre-ordered, despite their so-called "Pre-order Price Promise" (you have to pro-actively contact them in order to get a refund for the difference).