tridon

Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
RELEASE DATE: TBA 2015
PRICE (at time of posting): EUR 9.99
ORDER: Amazon.fr

Interview.jpg

Not as good as This Is The End but still a fun comedy. Will get some edition of this movie.

So far, this is the only slip. Plain amaray for the U.S. and Canada... and I really won't expect a fancy version of this from Korea or any other Asian community.

I enjoyed this film for the most part. It had some good laughs.

I really won't expect a fancy version of this from Korea or any other Asian community.

Are you sure? I could see North Korea come up with a nice special edition with a mystery bonus gift inside the amaray for us consumerist pigs :D.

Also, €9,99 for the Blu-ray of a new film really is a bargain! I'm thinking it may be a mistake (other Sony French BD releases such as The Equalizer steelbook, Fury steelbook and Gone Girl digipack were all €14,99 when they were first listed, and that was a promotional price too), but amazon.fr would honor the price if we were to pre-order now.

Also, €9,99 for the Blu-ray of a new film really is a bargain! I'm thinking it may be a mistake (other Sony French BD releases such as The Equalizer steelbook, Fury steelbook and Gone Girl digipack were all €14,99 when they were first listed, and that was a promotional price too), but amazon.fr would honor the price if we were to pre-order now.

Sony is selling this one for cheap. Even in the U.S., it's only $13.49 to pre-order.