Zavvi
Base

Vote for artwork here

Option 1:
option 1.jpg

Option 2:
option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry but since you have Ben Stiller as your avatar I can't really take that as a recommendation that this film is bad, since Stiller has yet to make a good film lol :p

You didn't like Meet the Parents or Dodgeball? EEK!

I confess I'm an admirer of Ben Stiller and Seth Rogen who would sooner buy each and (mostly) every one of their films in steelbooks.

Reactions: psychoscot
You didn't like Meet the Parents or Dodgeball? EEK!

I confess I'm an admirer of Ben Stiller and Seth Rogen who would sooner buy each and (mostly) every one of their films in steelbooks.

I absolutely detest Stiller with serious passion, I mildly enjoyed Meet The Fockers but only for Dustin and Barbara, I just don't find him funny at all and find his serious acting capability at zero. Can't stand Sandler or Will Ferrell either unless it's a supporting role for Ferrell like Old School/Wedding Crashers. Rogen on the other hand I love in many films especially those with his stoner buddy Franco, with the exception of Pineapple Express which even though I'm a stoner myself I found it seriously bad.

• Informative
Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Sorry but since you have Ben Stiller as your avatar I can't really take that as a recommendation that this film is bad, since Stiller has yet to make a good film lol :p

There's Something About Mary
Zoolander
Meet the Parents
Dodgeball
Starsky&Hutch
Along Came Polly

Me thinks your just trollin. These are funny movies and the majority of people I know of that love comedies love these movies. They are epic comedies.

If you think The Interview is better than any of those I would really not take anything you say seriously ever again.

I absolutely detest Stiller with serious passion, I mildly enjoyed Meet The Fockers but only for Dustin and Barbara, I just don't find him funny at all and find his serious acting capability at zero. Can't stand Sandler or Will Ferrell either unless it's a supporting role for Ferrell like Old School/Wedding Crashers. Rogen on the other hand I love in many films especially those with his stoner buddy Franco, with the exception of Pineapple Express which even though I'm a stoner myself I found it seriously bad.

Zoolander
Meet the Parents
Dodgeball
Starsky&Hutch
Along Came Polly

Me thinks your just trollin. These are funny movies and the majority of people I know of that love comedies love these movies. They are epic comedies.

If you think The Interview is better than any of those I would really not take anything you say seriously ever again.

I pretty much like all the stiller films you mentioned and also tropic thunder, the royal tenenbaums and Walter Mitty but he has also made some terrible films like night of the museum, envy and some others but something's about Mary and dodgeball i absolutely love. I do get why people don't like him. Most my mates hate him. Adams sandler is terrible but again I like some of his films like Zohan and click and some of his more serious acting is not bad but the wedding singer to me is his best film and will never top it (comedy wise). I prefered him when I was younger.
But as for will Ferrell for me he has barely made a bad film, and I'm a stoner too (recently quit after 12 years) old school is something special to me, his parts in zoo lander and wedding crashers, semi pro, anchorman, blades of glory, the other guys and talledega nights just make me cry with laughter oh he's great in mega mind too. Also his serious films are good too stranger than fiction. As for Rogan and Franco, I find them amazing too and Pineapple Express made Franco a great comedic actor (he was terrible before that film). Observe and report is my favourite Rogan film. I love that group of comedians and especially Danny Mcbride, to me he's now the best and his work with jody hill (who made observe and report and east bound and down) is incredible. I personally think this is the end is one of the best comedies in a while and possibly because it's that group and exaggerated versions of them selves. I even enjoyed your highness but I'm convinced no one else on the planet got what they was trying to do (even them as they rip it in this is the end). Paul Rudd is great too, Steve carrel, Owen Wilson vince Vaughan (not so much any more) and Jonah hill. Not gona go through their the films but I love all those stupid comedies with all those guys (except stupid sandler comedies when he does that stupid voice - plus he's not really apart of that group).
But it's hard with comedies and you can't please everyone. I thought horrible bosses 1 was amazing too but the 2nd was terrible and this is coming from a huge Charlie day fan also love a bit of sudeikis and Bateman too

I just picked up 2 of these inAmazon for 15 quid a piece. Love the artwork and colors. Has this artwork benn confirmed? I only ask because at the very bottom, it says "artwork TBC", what ever that means. I bought these based on the artwork shown. I'm gonna be "knackered" (for all you British types out there, god it love that word. Don't really even know what it really means though, but it sounds cool). So? Am I gonna be Knackered? Or not?

I just picked up 2 of these inAmazon for 15 quid a piece. Love the artwork and colors. Has this artwork benn confirmed? I only ask because at the very bottom, it says "artwork TBC", what ever that means. I bought these based on the artwork shown. I'm gonna be "knackered" (for all you British types out there, god it love that word. Don't really even know what it really means though, but it sounds cool). So? Am I gonna be Knackered? Or not?
yea, you're gonna be knackered, as will I, if they mess with the artwork, haha.
mostly meant for being exhausted tho. can be used for broken too

Last edited:
It will not be the final product Thats why Artwork TBC Is there spine could look different maybe not.

Zoolander
Meet the Parents
Dodgeball
Starsky&Hutch
Along Came Polly

S&H and dodgeball are funny

lmbo!!! saw parts of this movie and couldn't watch it... terrible flick
but then again, it's my opinion... feel free to indulge
The steelbook artwork looks pretty good (however notice the ARTWORK TBC), but for this movie, it should be £5.99 and BOGO.

lmbo!!! saw parts of this movie and couldn't watch it... terrible flick
but then again, it's my opinion... feel free to indulge
The steelbook artwork looks pretty good (however notice the ARTWORK TBC), but for this movie, it should be £5.99 and BOGO.

The thing I don't get about the artwork is "from the blah blah ... Who brought you neighbors and this is the end" isn't it bad neighbours ? With a u?

The thing I don't get about the artwork is "from the blah blah ... Who brought you neighbors and this is the end" isn't it bad neighbours ? With a u?
I believe Bad Neighbours was just the European title. As for the spelling... American's spell it without the U. :cap:

I believe Bad Neighbours was just the European title. As for the spelling... American's spell it without the U. :cap:

In the US its called Neighbor's

Oh I did not know that. Bloody yanks with their terrible spelling lol (joke yall)

I hope that changes for the UK release. I like the artwork tho

Reactions: luke98
yea, you're gonna be knackered, as will I, if they mess with the artwork, haha.
mostly meant for being exhausted tho. can be used for broken too

Then I will reserve the right to cancel my order if this title deviates too differently from what was pictured. I don't know why they even put it up for sale if they have not finalized the artwork yet. Very very deceiving.

Zoolander
Meet the Parents
Dodgeball
Starsky&Hutch
Along Came Polly

Not seen the Interview yet.

And no, with the exception of Meet The Parents "only worth watching for Bobby Di" those films are all rubbish "IMO" Especially Starsky and Hutch which is an utter abomination and the main reason I despise him.

I pretty much like all the stiller films you mentioned and also tropic thunder, the royal tenenbaums and Walter Mitty but he has also made some terrible films like night of the museum, envy and some others but something's about Mary and dodgeball i absolutely love. I do get why people don't like him. Most my mates hate him. Adams sandler is terrible but again I like some of his films like Zohan and click and some of his more serious acting is not bad but the wedding singer to me is his best film and will never top it (comedy wise). I prefered him when I was younger.
But as for will Ferrell for me he has barely made a bad film, and I'm a stoner too (recently quit after 12 years) old school is something special to me, his parts in zoo lander and wedding crashers, semi pro, anchorman, blades of glory, the other guys and talledega nights just make me cry with laughter oh he's great in mega mind too. Also his serious films are good too stranger than fiction. As for Rogan and Franco, I find them amazing too and Pineapple Express made Franco a great comedic actor (he was terrible before that film). Observe and report is my favourite Rogan film. I love that group of comedians and especially Danny Mcbride, to me he's now the best and his work with jody hill (who made observe and report and east bound and down) is incredible. I personally think this is the end is one of the best comedies in a while and possibly because it's that group and exaggerated versions of them selves. I even enjoyed your highness but I'm convinced no one else on the planet got what they was trying to do (even them as they rip it in this is the end). Paul Rudd is great too, Steve carrel, Owen Wilson vince Vaughan (not so much any more) and Jonah hill. Not gona go through their the films but I love all those stupid comedies with all those guys (except stupid sandler comedies when he does that stupid voice - plus he's not really apart of that group).
But it's hard with comedies and you can't please everyone. I thought horrible bosses 1 was amazing too but the 2nd was terrible and this is coming from a huge Charlie day fan also love a bit of sudeikis and Bateman too
Yep none of my close mates like Stiller either, although some are big Ferrell fans. Stiller is definitely not as loved in Europe as he is in the US. [emoji2]

Yep none of my close mates like Stiller either, although some are big Ferrell fans. Stiller is definitely not as loved in Europe as he is in the US.
emoji2.png

All my mates love ferrel except one but pretty much everyone I know and have met and have worked with loves Ferrell. My mum says she does but that's because of elf.
I think he's amazing like Carrey back in the day. That's the problem with a lot of comedic actors they have a spur for maybe 8-10 years at the start of their career and then fizzle out or can't come up with original material anymore but ferrel (imo) hasn't yet. Some are bad but not many to me. I don't like the look of his new one tho. Can't remember what it's called.
I even liked anchorman 2 but some of it was bad. Carell and wig stole the show in that.

How can anyone not love that face....

image.jpg

Completely derailed the thread here. Soz