Zavvi
Base

Vote for artwork here

Option 1:
option 1.jpg

Option 2:
option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't be buying this, but Option 1 is the better artwork IMO.

P.S. I've added our very own poll just for fun. ;)

Number 2 just seems to be boring and generic- boring font, uninteresting images; At least the first option makes use of the promotional poster artwork for the steelbook!

Incidentally, anyone else seen this movie? Caught it last Week and it was probably just as I expected it to be- Not hilarious but some funny jokes in there (the Stalin joke relating to the tank for example..)

James Franco's character is beyond irritating though, and think ultimately that's what killed it for me- He can't really do over-the-top, in your face style humour (he almost came across as a Stifler style character- Over sexed and stupid. Unfortunately, while Stifler is a great comedy character, Franco's 'Skylark' character falls flat ...) Thankfully, his character was toned down in the second half of the film.

All in all, was average to good at best, but will happily skip this on release...

Number 2 just seems to be boring and generic- boring font, uninteresting images; At least the first option makes use of the promotional poster artwork for the steelbook!

Incidentally, anyone else seen this movie? Caught it last Week and it was probably just as I expected it to be- Not hilarious but some funny jokes in there (the Stalin joke relating to the tank for example..)

James Franco's character is beyond irritating though, and think ultimately that's what killed it for me- He can't really do over-the-top, in your face style humour (he almost came across as a Stifler style character- Over sexed and stupid. Unfortunately, while Stifler is a great comedy character, Franco's 'Skylark' character falls flat ...) Thankfully, his character was toned down in the second half of the film.

All in all, was average to good at best, but will happily skip this on release...
I loves James and Seth there hilarious especially in Pineapple express too bad the sequel might be cancelled :arghh:

Ahh man just seen the poll. I actually like both but only if option 2 was white. 1 is the best but in this case I like both and I would be happy with either. Which is a first for me

Looks like I'll have to vote via my mums Facebook lol how sad is that. My mates will just slap me if I ask them :(

Reactions: vurt
Looks like option 1 is winning handily. Now can we not cover up the bottom artwork with a 1/4, as Zavi often does? Or a 1/4 like their latest Disney titles, which continues the steelbook art onto the slip. It woul be a great shame to cover up that bottom half.