Zavvi
Base

Vote for artwork here

Option 1:
option 1.jpg

Option 2:
option 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who keep their SB's sealed this needs a nicely designed & blended slip to avoid spoiling the great a/w. Not something UK steels normally get so fingers crossed.

Looks like option 1 is winning handily. Now can we not cover up the bottom artwork with a 1/4, as Zavi often does? Or a 1/4 like their latest Disney titles, which continues the steelbook art onto the slip. It woul be a great shame to cover up that bottom half.
For those who keep their SB's sealed this needs a nicely designed & blended slip to avoid spoiling the great a/w. Not something UK steels normally get so fingers crossed.
That's the studios decision, and this is a Sony release, so chances are it'll have the usual paper info sheet that covers a small bit at the bottom (just going from memory, so please correct me if I'm wrong).

• Helpful Post
Reactions: AlexG
That's the studios decision, and this is a Sony release, so chances are it'll have the usual paper info sheet that covers a small bit at the bottom (just going from memory, so please correct me if I'm wrong).

Shame, that's why I personally prefer the Asian releases where the slip design seems much more considered as part of the overall package. Will be interested to see the final result as it's a great looking steel.

Shame, that's why I personally prefer the Asian releases where the slip design seems much more considered as part of the overall package. Will be interested to see the final result as it's a great looking steel.
Yeah, it'd be cool if they all did it like that. Although, I open all of my steels, so it doesn't really bother me as much.

Here's an example of the "paper info sheet" I was referring to in my previous post...

1.jpg

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Raven and merlion
Overwhelming majority vote for option 1 cant say I'm surprised it's defo the better of the two options.

Really does show that HMV are trying to make an effort. Fury at £14.99 HMV and this at £18.25 at Amazon. WIth being Sony this will most likely have a matte finish and like many have voiced, not worth it at this price. Be interesting to see if hmv stock this in store at £14.99 or £15.99.

Way too much moolah. We laughed a lot while watching this, and I would be willing to pay about $15-$20 for a SB with cool artwork, but I am not forking over any more than that.

Last edited:
Artwork 1 is my pick of the two. The second one would look better if the picture was expanded and the white border was smaller.