The Ise Ananphada Art Thread

• Hello Guest, this site uses cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. To read more about how we use them, please visit this page
  • The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) takes effect on May 25th 2018! Read more about how it impacts you

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
Post all art by Ise Ananphada here. Feel free to contribute any of her existing pieces or work that is coming out soon, etc. Show your collection and chat about the artworks here!

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
Since I probably don't got enough money for the aftermarket I will offer parts of my liver and one kidney for The Fall & GBH :grumpy: Both are so beautiful, I want them so badly :ugh:

Jun 30, 2016
Reactions
162 0 0
I don't think there's a word to describe the jealousy I feel right now.

:cautious:

dan8885

Vinyl Moderator & Sale/Trade Assistance
Premium Supporter
Feb 23, 2014
CGN|GER
Reactions
22,275 0 0
hey this person uses the same ikea frames I have so has framed their Mulholland Drive print exactly the same as I have mine. Reassuring.
Will prints not get damaged over time when they're framed without passepartout? Or did you use these little space holders put into the sides of the frame?

Wreck

That Guy
Staff Member
There's one for The Fountain too @C.C. 95

things dont get listed at EB for a while. They like to wait till after printed, ( such as the group commissioners) since they are not licensed. That's my take anyways....

Last edited:

C.C. 95

The Snarky Assassin
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2014
The Land, USA
Reactions
31,167 0 0