UK
4.14 star(s) Rating: 4.14/5 14 Votes
Title: Joker - In theaters October 4, 2019

Tagline: Put on a happy face.

Genre: Crime, Drama, Thriller

Director: Todd Phillips

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix

Release: 2019-10-04

Plot: A failed stand-up comedian is driven insane and becomes a psychopathic murderer.

Wow I had no idea you actually made that/them @Noodles, I thought you just sold it to him which in itself was pretty cool

How do you make them?
Thanks man! For this particular one I bought two diff Pops (one for the head and one for the body) that bear a resemblance to Fleck, repainted the entire thing, then added a base along with handmade accessories.

Honestly, I'm not even a big fan/collector of Funko Pops, but I got to looking at some customs recently and decided I wanted to give it a go myself, which I find really fun and rewarding. :D

Reactions: tommyh84
Thanks man! For this particular one I bought two diff Pops (one for the head and one for the body) that bear a resemblance to Fleck, repainted the entire thing, then added a base along with handmade accessories.

Honestly, I'm not even a big fan/collector of Funko Pops, but I got to looking at some customs recently and decided I wanted to give it a go myself, which I find really fun and rewarding. :D

One step closer to you manufacturing your own steelbooks ;)

Reactions: Noodles
Yep, I did, what a legend! :woot: Our very own @Noodles custom creation Arthur Fleck gone to "Gary" himself! :wow: Best scene in the movie for me which ignites the JOKER himself, I know Nick was taken aback by that, and so he should be, quite the feat! :OMG::notworthy::thumbs:

Which lead me to, snagging one of these bad boys too :LOL::hungry::cool: Right @Noodles? :thanks:

I remember when I first saw the notification on IG that he'd liked the post and followed me... wasn't even sure it was definitely him until I checked out his profile. Then literally seconds later I see an email notification pop up that Leigh Gill had made a purchase on my store. :OMG: :dead:

Hells yeah! Can't wait to receive that. Did you see he mentioned that he'd handmade them all himself by the way? Rather than them being made in a factory as I previously assumed. Pretty cool that he went to the effort of doing that... don't think I could find the energy to hand write on 200 of them lol.

Reactions: Mickle_89
I remember when I first saw the notification on IG that he'd liked the post and followed me... wasn't even sure it was definitely him until I checked out his profile. Then literally seconds later I see an email notification pop up that Leigh Gill had made a purchase on my store. :OMG: :dead:

Hells yeah! Can't wait to receive that. Did you see he mentioned that he'd handmade them all himself by the way? Rather than them being made in a factory as I previously assumed. Pretty cool that he went to the effort of doing that... don't think I could find the energy to hand write on 200 of them lol.
That's awesome dude, seriously. And not only that, but so nice of him to take the time and share the purchase to his IG followers too, giving you a well deserved shout-out! :notworthy::thanks:

And yes, I did bud, I saw him mention he'd hand-made them all by himself whilst in lockdown. He has super neat handwriting too, but the whole thing is just a really cool and neat idea so couldn't pass it up in the end, as you well know ;) Can't wait to get mine too! :D

Reactions: Noodles
That's awesome dude, seriously. And not only that, but so nice of him to take the time and share the purchase to his IG followers too, giving you a well deserved shout-out! :notworthy::thanks:

And yes, I did bud, I saw him mention he'd hand-made them all by himself whilst in lockdown. He has super neat handwriting too, but the whole thing is just a really cool and neat idea so couldn't pass it up in the end, as you well know ;) Can't wait to get mine too! :D
Yeah, it was one thing for him to purchase it, but then to share it on his account as well? Awesome guy! :notworthy: :drool:

Ah I know... wish my handwriting was that neat. There's not really any significant props available for the film, so it's a great idea like you said.

Reactions: Mickle_89