herpderp

Collectibles Mod
Premium Supporter
Sep 4, 2011
Sweden
Release date: Mar 2017 - May 2017
Price: $499.99
Links:
Sideshow Exclusive edition - Limited Edition: 1500 - (Left Hand with Detonator)
Regular edition - Limited Edition: 3500

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

Commemorating Heath Ledger’s critically acclaimed performance in Christopher Nolan’s remarkable film trilogy, Sideshow is proud to present the Joker Premium Format™ Figure from The Dark Knight.

And here we go! A vision of chaos and anarchy incarnate, Sideshow’s artists have captured every haunting detail of Heath Ledger as Batman’s greatest enemy, from his disheveled green hair, to the creased lines of his heavy makeup, and chilling scars of his Glasglow smile. A man of simple tastes, the Joker comes dressed to the nines in his ‘cheap’ purple suit, with layers of expertly tailored fabric costuming. Armed with serious firepower and demonstrating his flair for theatrics, the psychotic mastermind flaunts his calling card.

Standing 19” tall over the broken streets of Gotham, Sideshow’s Joker Premium Format™ Figure is a must have for fans of The Dark Knight. Because collectors deserve a better class of criminal, and we’re going to give him to them.
00.jpg

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg 07.jpg 11.jpg

Sideshow Exclusive
The Sideshow Exclusive edition of the Joker will come with a special game changer – a swap out accessory hand holding the detonator (shown below).
20.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Drum18 I just cant do the stupid card in hand pose. I love all else. I'm holding out as while I do want a joker PF badly surely this wont be the last one. I'd almost best the iconic movie art pose standing still might even happen one day. Not sure if that'll be a good look for a PF tho as more dynamic poses like this one do make for better longer lasting freshness.
:D
IMG_8193.JPG

• Thanks
Reactions: Wreck and Drum18
i just never liked the pose holding up cards. So I'm holding out for another PF of Joker as it would be a MUST BUY if it appeals to me. @Drum18

i just never liked the pose holding up cards. So I'm holding out for another PF of Joker as it would be a MUST BUY if it appeals to me. @Drum18

I HAD to buy it.
Some joker (no relation) pointed out that it was a companion piece to the batman statue I have.
(They have the same base)
And that kicked my obsessive compulsive side upside the head, and I bought it. No choice, you see?
:sorry::LOL:

Reactions: Drum18
its still pretty nice tho @C.C. 95 and if they dont make another pose I will actually kick myself for not buying it if it sells out. I'm sure its amazing in person.