Price: One Click $118 | Lenticular $62 | Full slip $62
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE
Note:
WEA SteelBook, Lenticular slip

112526q90ilu0hb7c74bwl.jpg

123352aaaagr222zrcnccg.jpg 123355bzkhbstddepebzbv.jpg
source.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I only have 3 lenti packages myself, 1 steel on its own and another lenti pack (AOU) on the way and I'm happy with them so far.
They are expensive but now seeing novas price for the collection series (WWA) being the same it's a no brainer to go BF.
But you either get a booklet or artcards with blu fans and also now a collectors card the size of the slip

So minus art cards like with a nova editon.
Seems to be a booklet with lenti and art cards with full slip but then the booklet is full sized pics throughout which I prefer when it comes to films like this plus when you get English in kimchi or nova books you don't get everything translated anyway. Only a small section.

And IMO their lentis (or at least the ones I own) are the same standard as nova but a bit bigger becasue it's a full slip lenti and not a o-ring style

I'm not bagging on nova, I'm a fan and will continue their marvel NC lenti range if I can but the sudden realisation of prices for the current exchange rate for uk residents has put me off.

Good to know what BF usually does with their releases. Thanks for sharing the info. This release will be my first. Hope the prices don't get much higher than Nova's. It's an expensive hobby this one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
£48 will be what we be paying to Nova. I am sure via.GB it all be around £52-£54.

It will be £52/£52.50 direct from nova and £58.50 for the GB

Aniv added all the costs to the thread yesterday and those will be the prices above. Unless the pound picks back up in the next few days (yeh right) then those prices will pretty much be bang on

And we go through PayPal when paying on nova and GBs so it's always a little higher than the actual conversion because PayPal like to rip us off a bit too

This artwork looks stunning. I've been waiting for something special to be released for this and I think I may have found it. Seriously...... the Zavvi copy was and still is appalling. One of my all time favourite steels is the Blufans "Oz". I'm hoping this will be of the same quality. I cannot always afford Blufans, Hdzeta etc, but for something as nice as this, there is no option! Lol! If this is done right, then wow.............

Last edited: