The Ken Taylor Art thread

Man of Steel

It's not an 'S'
Premium Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
Warwickshire, United Kingdom.
Ken Taylor's awesome Watchmen Print, done in metallic inks!

IMG_4039.jpg

Regular
watchmenbg.jpg

Glow Variant Print
watchmen_taylor_var_web.JPG

8561771449_f12989eee1_o.jpg

ken-taylor-watchmen-poster-1.jpg

ken-taylor-watchmen-poster-3.jpg

ken-taylor-watchmen-poster-2.jpg

Print Run Info

Year: 2013
Class: Art Print
Released: 03/15/13
Run: 400 Regular
Run: 205 Glow Variant
Size: 21 X 36

Last edited:
I clicked buy after 47 seconds and it was sold out (the variant) so I tried the regular which had been up for 90 seconds and that had sold out. Bollocks.

Yeah 47 seconds is too long to wait now. These used to be up for a good 3 or 4 minutes, but now you have to be online before the tweet even goes up. I'm not sure if anyone that relies on the tweet actually gets these nowadays. The key is to beat the tweet.

Yeah 47 seconds is too long to wait now. These used to be up for a good 3 or 4 minutes, but now you have to be online before the tweet even goes up. I'm not sure if anyone that relies on the tweet actually gets these nowadays. The key is to beat the tweet.

So it basically relies on sitting on Mondo all day refreshing until it goes live. I've got no chance of getting the metal Askin tomorrow :(

Scored a reg

Mondo drops take some learning. If you're waiting for the tweet you've already failed.

Last edited:
Reactions: roseart
totally spaced this drop, oh well. Congrats, Whiterat!

but yeah, in order to get a Mondo you should be sitting on the Mondo site hitting 'F5' from about 1030am CST.

Reactions: roseart
To basically get one of the prints from a Mondo drop you have to be on there site between 11 am and 1 pm est and keep f5ing the page and always pay by credit card or gift card because paypal takes to long. Good luck tomorrow.

To basically get one of the prints from a Mondo drop you have to be on there site between 11 am and 1 pm est and keep f5ing the page and always pay by credit card or gift card because paypal takes to long. Good luck tomorrow.

If only these went on sale when I am off work next week, at work I have no chance of getting one using my phone and I can't go on the internet so I have 0 chance. 90% of the metal variants will go to eBay fleecers.

I still haven't been able to prove the PayPal myth. I scored Evil Dead 2 on my phone using PayPal.

You'll find most people are actually very tight lipped when it comes to drop tips.

I still haven't been able to prove the PayPal myth. I scored Evil Dead 2 on my phone using PayPal.

You'll find most people are actually very tight lipped when it comes to drop tips.

That is true that you can get through with paypal on some. I was thinking more of the ones with a lot of hype like the horkey there will be blood or the metal ansin.

For anyone that missed out, there'll be another chance at these today:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Postersandtoys.com Newsletter
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Greetings!
I will sell Ken Taylor's new Man of Steel poster today. It's a 20" x 36" screenprint, has an AP edition of 60, and will cost $100. The variant has an AP edition of 43 and will cost $125.

These go up today (Wednesday, July 10th) at a random time.
NOTE: You can only buy one version or the other, not both.

To help newcomers, I've made a list of sale tips:
-Make sure you create an account on the site first.
-Use the two digit abbreviation for your state, DO NOT fill out the name in full.
-Use the same address for your billing, shipping, and Paypal addresses (even if you're shipping somewhere else, just email about it after the sale)
-The print is not yours until you complete checkout. The print is not saved in inventory when you add it to your cart.
-Because of volume, oversells are possible.
-Lastly, and most importantly, I didn't choose the run size on this, so if you miss out, please do not direct any rude words toward me. I'd be more than happy to sell you one if I had more.

Visit Postersandtoys.com!!!!

http://www.postersandtoys.net/servlet/StoreFront