The King of Queens HD SUPERBOX Limited Edition

Never though I'd see the day where this show is on blu before Seinfeld. But KOQ is a fine show at times mainly because of Jerry Stiller and his ridiculous antics.

Never though I'd see the day where this show is on blu before Seinfeld. But KOQ is a fine show at times mainly because of Jerry Stiller and his ridiculous antics.
This is one of my favorite all time sitcoms. I have been hoping to get these but I will mention that it is already on Blu-ray. But the Pizza Box set is a little silly. I hope to add this to my collection one day after a price drop.

This is one of my favorite all time sitcoms. I have been hoping to get these but I will mention that it is already on Blu-ray. But the Pizza Box set is a little silly. I hope to add this to my collection one day after a price drop.

I hope the quality is better seems weird king of queens hd hope the packaging is better

Hmmmm packaging looks abit crap

Hope they do an awesome UK/US release in the future.

I want to see more good TV shows get the Breaking Bad treatment, that collectors edition was amazing. King of Queens, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, 8 Simple Rules, IT Crowd, Only Fools and Horses, Vicar of Dibley, Blackadder need some really nice collectors editions. They are all finished now so it's going to end up being the complete set.

Reactions: vurt
Hmmmm packaging looks abit crap

Hope they do an awesome UK/US release in the future.

I want to see more good TV shows get the Breaking Bad treatment, that collectors edition was amazing. King of Queens, Scrubs, How I Met Your Mother, 8 Simple Rules, IT Crowd, Only Fools and Horses, Vicar of Dibley, Blackadder need some really nice collectors editions. They are all finished now so it's going to end up being the complete set.
I saw an unboxing it looks great and is packed well im thinking i should buy it i read theres a few problems with season 8 playing episodes in the wrong order