DigiPack The Last Digipack I Acquired

Great edition:
6rRgo8AjbPAI3FVFGBRyf8VwOr0GcbTJH0iCAhMJyF8=s683-no

6Qp_7Ji570bWEaN-aLvx5fhtxhmfm8_hNqG6ZQwYkas=w616-h683-no

KsGzgIhYbjBJKw6Tz56UWz2JcXzwoGxLIyO_yf0OP8Y=w911-h683-no

@Manqu Qhapaq Awesome Digibook Amigo! :thumbs: I saw this movie last year and it was fu**ing weird! :wacky: But I REALLY enjoyed watching Natalia! :drool: :hungry: She's so damn SEXY in it! :hungry: I wouldn't mind owning this to see her again! ;)

Where did you buy this? :thumbs:

Gracias amigo :) This digipack I got it from the Bay. At the moment you can´t order directly from Amazon. Only 3rd party sellers. http://www.amazon.de/

Apocalypse Now is a great film by Coppola and it is based on a free interpretation of Joseph Conrad Novel´s Heart Of Darkness.and on the Vietnam War Reports (Dispatches) by Michael Herrs

In the novel by Conrad, he describes his longing to know the last white spots of the globe, and how it resulted after some troubles, that he was captain river. There is references in the film too as you know now:wacky: but you have to watch the Docummentary with same name ´´Heart of darkness´´ After I saw it I liked the film even more.

The whole progress starting with the casting , acting , location, pre production etc was a real chaos man, it took the last nerv from Coppola:wtf:

There is 2 versions of the film ( Theatrical and Redux )

One of the best, maybe the best anti-war film ever made:)