Mondo The Last of Us - OST [Mondo]

Here it comes!!! :D

4LP box set. Artwork by Jay Shaw and Olly Moss. On display at SDCC this weekend; pre-order live in July.

CJb4dEaUEAAdh5v.jpg

Appears it will only be released on black vinyl.

jeffsthomas84Only on black wax?

moshafeek@joshjackson120 they are in our warehouse ready to ship. @jeffsthomas84yes, only on black wax.

moshafeek@codifer it's a long story, involving the limitations of the specific plant this had to be pressed at, and complementing the already-busy sleeve artwork correctly, but hopefully you agree with our decision to go black when you have the finished copies in your hand .

Going up next week.

Reactions: tridon
Appears it will only be released on black vinyl.

Going up next week.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully they give us the actual day beforehand because I work nights and I sleep during the days, so I can't be getting up every day at 11 just in case it pops up online.

Thanks for the info! Hopefully they give us the actual day beforehand because I work nights and I sleep during the days, so I can't be getting up every day at 11 just in case it pops up online.

They always send out a newsletter a day or two before, so I'm sure we'll know before it drops.

update from Mondo newsletter:

MONDO
The Last of Us 4XLP OST. Original Soundtrack by Gustavo Santaolalla. Complete video game soundtrack, also includes soundtrack to the DLC "Left Behind." Artwork by Olly Moss & Jay Shaw. Pressed on 180 Gram Black Vinyl. Available Wednesday (July 22nd) at a random time. $75
This 4XLP Box set, housed in a heavy duty Slip case featuring original artwork from Olly Moss & Jay Shaw, contains every audio cue from the massive hit game including cues from the 2014's DLC "Left Behind."

1277ce9d-ad3f-4107-80fe-971a14c7e21a.jpg

214c3877-ae93-4f5c-84d7-2a3086806736.jpg

Thanks for the info @C2V3N. Hopefully they make it live at a time that's reasonable for people in the UK/Europe too!

It's usually around 4-5 PM UK time. But they said that due to weight (over 4 lb) the shipping will be extremely high outside US. There are some talks going on to find a solution to reduce the total cost for overseas folks, but for now it seems like it will be a ridiculously expensive release.

Reactions: Noodles