Mondo The Last of Us - OST [Mondo]

It's usually around 4-5 PM UK time. But they said that due to weight (over 4 lb) the shipping will be extremely high outside US. There are some talks going on to find a solution to reduce the total cost for overseas folks, but for now it seems like it will be a ridiculously expensive release.
Damn! And I'm already worried about customs. :ohno:

@Slinchafi Thanks for the heads up!

I've been sat at my desk all day waiting for this to go live, which was a waste of time, because there's no way I'm paying $63 for shipping. o_O

Reactions: tridon
Yeah, that shipping is killing me. And the fact that it doesn't even ship to my country, though I can have it shipped to the nearest post office in Austria for $54. So $130 + customs + a 30 minute drive... Not sure what to do. :wtf:

The shipping suddenly dropped to $23.60 for me, but by the time I got to actually paying it'd gone back up again. I'm really hoping the shipping costs are just an error... it's currently almost as much as the item! I dread to think how much it'd be with customs on top. :ohno:

Thanks @Slinchafi

Can we somehow share the shipping @Noodles ? I am only down the road from you in Leicester. Could we get two shipped for the price of one do you think and share that cost? It's an idea :)
I'd be up for doing that mate, but I'm not sure how we'd accomplish it exactly... would they not just double the shipping costs if one of us were to buy 2 copies?

Reactions: meth head
There was a lot Mondo Vinyl that was also available via amazon.de in the past so maybe when this will not sell out total they will offer some. I keep an eye out and post here if its available

Reactions: Noodles
I'd be up for doing that mate, but I'm not sure how we'd accomplish it exactly... would they not just double the shipping costs if one of us were to buy 2 copies?

I would bloody hope not! Maybe a little extra for added weight, but shouldn't be much more. I would say maybe best to email them and ask, but I have emailed them before and didn't get a response for a very long time!

I would bloody hope not! Maybe a little extra for added weight, but shouldn't be much more. I would say maybe best to email them and ask, but I have emailed them before and didn't get a response for a very long time!
I've just tried adding 2 to my basket, but the price keeps changing... at the moment it's telling me that shipping is the same for 2 as it is for just 1, so the total for two would be $213.60, which isn't as bad I suppose. The only thing I'm worried about now though is customs... I'd be struggling to pay for the item + shipping as it is. :grumpy:

There was a lot Mondo Vinyls that was also available via amazon.de in the past so maybe when this will not sell out total they will offer some. I keep an eye out and post here if its available

I talked to their sales rep and he said that due to the high price they won't send it to their wholesale department, which is the only way to get thing onto amazon. So probably won't happen.

Also, it seems less than 200 remain available. They put 2000 up just over an hour ago.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: dan8885
I've just tried adding 2 to my basket, but the price keeps changing... at the moment it's telling me that shipping is the same for 2 as it is for just 1, so the total for two would be $213.60, which isn't as bad I suppose. The only thing I'm worried about now though is customs... I'd be struggling to pay for the item + shipping as it is. :grumpy:

So we can share the shipping then? It will actually work :)

What do you want to do mate? I'm game if you are? We can share the customs cost as well.

So we can share the shipping then? It will actually work :)

What do you want to do mate? I'm game if you are? We can share the customs cost as well.
I'm not sure... I'm still trying to figure out how I'll be able to afford it lol.

Stupid question, but how do you actually pay customs? I've never had to pay them before... do you just go to the post office and pay it there?

I talked to their sales rep and he said that due to the high price they won't send it to their wholesale department, which is the only way to get thing onto amazon. So probably won't happen.

Also, it seems less than 200 remain available. They put 2000 up just over an hour ago.

Dumb answer from them since they sell 40-60 EUR records from Mondo and this is 75 USD so nearly under 70 EUR .....
But with only 200 left its more explainable!

I will pass, its 52 USD shipping for me, so total of 127.50 USD. Now way its worth that for me :grumpy::blackeye:

Edit: Its actually sold out for me at mondo