Mondo The Last of Us - OST [Mondo]

I'm disappointed because I totally forgot that priority shipping from the US is normally 40-50 USD. I didn't think about it at first but it was clear that it will be that amount.
I really love the game but there is no freaking way I'll pay 127,50 USD plus 25 EUR custom tax for this. Before I would spend that amount on this game OST I would cop some classics
in that price range from my discos wish list I've been looking for forever. And I'm not the kind of guy who buys something to scalp it afterwards at eBay what with this release surely be a lot of people will do..

I wish I would've known about the pre-ordering earlier. I would've just waited and pre-ordered because it would've been more affordable in December than it was right now.
A lot of people on social media have complained about the pre-order... some for the same reason as yourself, and some because it's not as "limited" as they were led to believe. Mondo actually went ahead and wrote a blog post responding to it all, which you can read here.

Reactions: tridon
Got mine a couple of days ago as well. Pretty neat package.

dsc02560.jpg

Reactions: Noodles