Est. 2011
Dec 5, 2011
Thunder Bay
Released: February 21 May 29 June 19, 2020

JUST ANNOUNCED AT PSX 2016! I'll post the video as soon as it goes live! :D

EDIT: HERE IT IS!

lastofus2.png

Last edited by a moderator:
watched the PS Expo earlier this morning and must say, this game looks awesome.
Didnt know much about the last one, beside the name, but may have to pick up a copy and give it a try (to be fair am only just getting round to playing Horizon)

The first game is one of the best out there and this (from that short gameplay trailer) looks like it's on the way to being just as good as the first!

it's a good time to be a gamer!!

• Thanks
Reactions: jonnybobbytimmy
The gameplay looks AMAZING! Really love the direction they've taken Ellie too. But honestly, I was hoping for a little more... some commentary would've been nice, or a release date at least. But I'm probably just being greedy since it's my most anticipated game. :p

Any games you’ve seen so far that you can’t wait to get?

Sekiro looks amazing!
Well, TLOU2, obviously lol.

Cyberpunk looks pretty cool, although it's hard to tell for sure without seeing some actual gameplay. Death Stranding is one I really look forward to getting sucked in to! A game that came out of nowhere and got me super excited though is Ghost of Tsushima... it looks bloody stunning!

Any others you're interested in mate? :)

Well, TLOU2, obviously lol.

Cyberpunk looks pretty cool, although it's hard to tell for sure without seeing some actual gameplay. Death Stranding is one I really look forward to getting sucked in to! A game that came out of nowhere and got me super excited though is Ghost of Tsushima... it looks bloody stunning!

Any others you're interested in mate? :)

All of the above, Spider-Man, resident evil 2 remake, tomb raider and hopefully Nintendo have something.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
I would've been surprised if this wasn't happening to be honest, but Naughty Dog have confirmed that the multiplayer Factions mode will be returning in TLOU2.
Co-director Kurt Margenau told GameSpot that "Multiplayer is coming back. We're not going to talk details yet about what form that takes, but we can confirm there will be multiplayer."

A little bit secretive, maybe, but his buddy and other director Anthony Newman was more specific by detailing that the game mode "Factions is coming back."
I didn't even consider giving mulitplayer a go on TLOU1 until almost a year after completing the single player story, but then I was instantly hooked! It wasn't what I expected at all and is now possibly one of my most played online multiplayer games... although I haven't played it in a long while, I'm actually tempted to jump back on again. :D

What's everyone's guess for a release date? I'm gonna say sometime around Fall 2019... no idea why. :LOL:

What's everyone's guess for a release date? I'm gonna say sometime around Fall 2019... no idea why. :LOL:
imma guess mother's day 2020.
(since TLOU was released on father's day because of joel, makes sense this one goes out on mother's day due to the heavily teased "maternal" themes. and since they're only halfway done as of dec 2017, probably won't be mother's day 2019)

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles