PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 644
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 479
Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly mate... shipping it back to them will cost more than just paying for them to send us a replacement. I checked with Royal Mail and sending it tracked to Portugal would cost £10.15 of our own money!

I've never had to get in touch with PayPal about anything like this... any idea what they'd actually do?

UPDATE - I eventually received an email directly from the company manager who offered to send me a replacement steelbook and PS4 skin if I pay €6. They also promised me that "it will be sent in a box much better protected", so I agreed and paid the €6.

Obviously I'd rather this had never happened, but I'm happy with that outcome (considering my previous options). At least now I can finally open my copy of the game and play it! :D

Nice result still :)

Im going to ask them if they will pay the return postage. I'm certainly not going to

Nice result still :)

Im going to ask them if they will pay the return postage. I'm certainly not going to
Yeah, don't back down until you're happy mate. I'm kind of disappointed with myself for giving in, but it's got to the point where I'm fed up of the whole situation and just want to play the damn game! :p

Good luck bud. :thumbs:

@Noodles thanks mate :)
Ok i got a reply saying i have to pay the return postage :angry:
Sent them one final email saying that the way they have handled the situation is not good enough and i will be going to paypal for help.

My German copy arrived yesterday and i'm liking it, i want to get the French edition now so i can have two different slip covers :D

Sent them one final email saying that the way they have handled the situation is not good enough and i will be going to paypal for help.

My German copy arrived yesterday and i'm liking it, i want to get the French edition now so i can have two different slip covers :D

Good luck finding the french edition for a reasonable price, as it's only available on amazon.fr from 3rd party sellers asking over 100EUR.
Amazon.de still has the german version available though for only 54EUR.
So glad I got this now, as the price has more than doubled on ebay. To think I almost cancelled this! :ohno:

Did they at least drop it to €6 like mine? Hope you have better luck with PayPal anyway.

I'm kind of wanting the slip version now too... regretting cancelling my Amazon.fr order so much! :sorry:

Good luck finding the french edition for a reasonable price, as it's only available on amazon.fr from 3rd party sellers asking over 100EUR.
Amazon.de still has the german version available though for only 54EUR.
So glad I got this now, as the price has more than doubled on ebay. To think I almost cancelled this! :ohno:
There is instock on tje jeux-video.fnac.com but not sure if the steelbook has a slip cover.

Do fnac ship to uk?

There is instock on tje jeux-video.fnac.com but not sure if the steelbook has a slip cover.

Do fnac ship to uk?

Someone on page 5 (Tchinkwe) stated they got theirs from FNAC, but it did not have the slipccover.
They posted a pic of the steelbook and the amaray case for the game.
FNAC do ship to the UK, but I would not order from FNAC as their packaging is hurrendous, and it will arrive damaged.
I had this ordered with FNAC initially, but cancelled after reading all the horror stories of damaged steelbooks, and bad customer service.
Sorry bud, but I think the only place to get it with the slipcover will be amazon.fr or ebay...
Or, maybe ask a friendly french ninja if they could go in-store and pick one up (if it has a slipcover)
I did ask Kuzco if he could get me one, and he was only to happy to help, but then I ordered it from amazon in the end, but I'm sure he wouldn't mind???

Did they at least drop it to €6 like mine? Hope you have better luck with PayPal anyway.

I'm kind of wanting the slip version now too... regretting cancelling my Amazon.fr order so much! :sorry:

Nope they did not drop the price either. I have opened a case with paypal as they have not replied ever since i sent them an email a few days ago

I tricked ya,s lol i just flipped the steel in the slip so that its displayed (the correct way) ;) cant stand to look at it when in collection.
Its just the usual German Amazon.de release i pre-ordered a while back and got to me here in Ireland ,really chuffed with this one was a complete guessing game for all of us trying to see what release had the slip.

Nope they did not drop the price either. I have opened a case with paypal as they have not replied ever since i sent them an email a few days ago
Had any luck with Paypal yet mate?

My replacement arrived today... it was packaged much better this time (steelbook was wrapped in card which was then placed inside a larger box with foam, and the PS4 skin was rolled rather than folded like before), so thankfully everything's in perfect condition! I still can't understand why they didn't just pack it like that in the first place though... would've saved so much time and money for us all.

My replacement arrived today... it was packaged much better this time (steelbook was wrapped in card which was then placed inside a larger box with foam, and the PS4 skin was rolled rather than folded like before), so thankfully everything's in perfect condition! I still can't understand why they didn't just pack it like that in the first place though... would've saved so much time and money for us all.
Nice to hear your replacement arrived safely :)

I agree, its not hard for them to package em properly in the first place.

They replied to my paypal case saying i will receive a full refund if i return it but i wrote back saying if this will include return postage. Only when they say yes then i will return it or i will escalate the case.

Its been about a week and so far no reply from them yet :(

Great news,about bloody time though.

Reactions: Noodles