PS4 The Last Of Us - Remastered [Europe]

May 11, 2011
Last of Us Remastered
Release Date: 7/30/2014

Amazon.de purchase link

Amazon.fr purchase link

Looks like Spain will get a "Game" exclusive SteelBook for the Remastered Edition of Last of us.

51Ja2ZaddhL.jpg

lour.jpg

Attachments

• lastofusresteel.jpg
    lastofusresteel.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 639
  • laststeelbook.jpg
    laststeelbook.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 472
Last edited by a moderator:
Quick question to those who own the German and French releases, are both steelbooks identical (except of course J-card language)?

Have to say I do prefer the original US PS3 version of this. The remaster is to letraset busy for my liking. They could've used the iconic giraffe scene for the image...

Digging up this old thread - I need (!!) this steel, but not paying the absurd prices on ebay. Anyone is willing to sell or can point me to where I might get one? Thanks!

Digging up this old thread - I need (!!) this steel, but not paying the absurd prices on ebay. Anyone is willing to sell or can point me to where I might get one? Thanks!
Only place I see them for sale nowadays is on eBay unfortunately. I have a "spare" copy lying around somewhere... not sure it'd be much use to anyone though since it's damaged. (n)

I have one. I can make some pictures for you to see the condition. Which country are you based. As i am in the UK.

• Thanks
Reactions: tridon
Would anyone be interested in a giveaway for a copy of this with a pretty bad dent on the back? The front is fine, so you can't tell it's damaged when displayed. I'll probably add to it my Ninja Week prize list if there's enough interest. ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: Genocide and CyberT
Would anyone be interested in a giveaway for a copy of this with a pretty bad dent on the back? The front is fine, so you can't tell it's damaged when displayed. I'll probably add to it my Ninja Week prize list if there's enough interest. ;)

I'm new to this forum - like, brand BRAND new - so i'm just wondering what is this Ninja Week prize you speak of?

A chance at owning it would be ace

Cheers

I'm new to this forum - like, brand BRAND new - so i'm just wondering what is this Ninja Week prize you speak of?

A chance at owning it would be ace

Cheers
Welcome to HDN! It's good to have you here. :)

Ninja Week is an event we hold each year (during February) where hundreds of prizes are given away. Unfortunately, this year's has just passed... however, there's still the occasional giveaway here - I may host one myself in there for my damaged copy of this Steelbook at some point. ;)