Apr 14, 2012
Earth
Release date: November 16, 2017
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €14.99
91alV5oUZrL._SL500_.jpg

81A-eMw5nGL._SL500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds like it's part of a wave...and the most "popular" wave around now is....POO-PART!...erm...POO-ART!?...POP-TART!??...:coffee:

Please release a lossless audio track (Dolby TrueHD, Atmos, DTS HD MA, DTS:X) with this edition. The soundtrack is deserving of a lossless encoding.

Might be getting this as its an awesome film and i never got the white one as i though it looked bad.
Can you perhaps hope for gloss and bossed title treatment, or is that too much to ask? :p

• Thanks
Reactions: C.C. 95
Gorgeous artwork from an original poster and far better-looking than the previous silver steel from Nov. 2012 (one of the WB UK wave - all in the same colourway with a static Tom Cruise for what is after all a very action-packed epic style film up there with those massive scale big budget blockbusters from the '60s).
51928_large.jpg

Just one thing that bothers me maybe more than it should:
Change the position of the title and the name and you've got perfection . . . not at all keen on the central placing across the middle of the steelbook over the horse's face (n)
Maybe same positioning as on this original poster from Hungary or on the one from the US:-
upload_2017-9-7_15-9-28.png
upload_2017-9-7_15-13-7.png

• Thanks
Reactions: misformatt