carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 11, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26,56 €)
Notes: Limited 500 numbered copies - WEA Fullslip
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - Tuesday March 8 at 7 PM (UK time). TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Special limited suprise for FAC collectors.
Very limited edition for core fans of FAC.
Filmarena feat. Carl Lenc

TLS_BS.jpg

TLS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Posted on facebook

Dear FAC friends,

we have new information on special FAC #30 "LOYALTY REWARD" THE LAST STAND, which we set as a loyalty bonus for those of you who work with us and regularly collect all editions or most, or otherwise help to improve FAC community.

FAC # 30 THE LAST STAND will be numbered from 0 to 500 and limited to one copy per person. The price will be set to 699 CZK and we plan to prepare an attractive WEA FULLSLIP, post cards in collector's envelope , trading cards and a special card.

Start of pre-orders for the most loyal still collectible numbers: March 8, at 20:00 CET.
Launch of waiting list: March 8, at 20:00 CET.
Scheduled release date: 11-04-2016

The standard opportunity to order will only get the still collectible numbers that previously bought all the titles that came out in the FAC, ie. when we released three editions of one title BIRDMAN, it was enough to buy one of them. The remaining numbers from 0 to 500 that do not meet this condition will have blocked access to buy this limited edition and they will have to register for the waiting list, together with other interested parties.
Our long-term Group Buyers were asked to sort their customers according to this condition. Carl Lenc will deal with foreign customers, the Czechoslovak customers and customers under the other group buyers will be sorted by me and colleagues of mine supported by our database.

This edition will not go to free sale, all customers will have to registrer directly to the waiting list, from which we will choose those who meet or come closest to meeting our conditions until the dismantling of all stocks.

We ask all customers interested in this limited edition to first think about whether you really want it to your collection or on business. What you do with your FAC is your own business, but we have the right to choose whom we sell this stuff next time smile emoticon

We look forward to this next challenge.

JC for FA Team

Not sure how this will work, but I have faith in @carllenc :D

I could be wrong it however it reads as the more titles you have in your collection the higher chance you have of getting one .

Riskey strategy on FA's part .

Thoughts and love with @carllenc and @Collector03601 for sorting this one out . Stock up on the Red Bull and Coffie boys me thinks .

I own all except for AASB but have ordered some from the FA site and some via GBs....not sure where i fall in the loyalty category lol

I got no interest in this title and I own not even half of the FAC but it fits really good into all the other Arnie FACs even it is a older release. This reminds me a little bit of 'Blufans VIP'. Excited to see how this will work out and I hope for all FAC collectors that you get one if you wish for :thumbs:

I have 22 Film Arena Collection full slip lenti releases in my collection with others new releases on order

I will most likely will be attempting to get this.
I hope we will see a beauty shot before a group buy goes live

It will be fast sell out this and be interesting to see how many copies the group buy gets
I have the Zavvi Steelbook which is nice and was considering getting the gold version steelbook but held off getting it so film arena collection release has me interested

Reactions: Danzigg1979
The standard opportunity to order will only get the still collectible numbers that previously bought all the titles that came out in the FAC, ie. when we released three editions of one title BIRDMAN, it was enough to buy one of them. The remaining numbers from 0 to 500 that do not meet this condition will have blocked access to buy this limited edition and they will have to register for the waiting list, together with other interested parties.

Our long-term Group Buyers were asked to sort their customers according to this condition. Carl Lenc will deal with foreign customers, the Czechoslovak customers and customers under the other group buyers will be sorted by me and colleagues of mine supported by our database.

This edition will not go to free sale, all customers will have to register directly to the waiting list, from which we will choose those who meet or come closest to meeting our conditions until the dismantling of all stocks.

I would infer from the above that only those persons who have collected all or most of the titles in the FAC, since its inception just over a year ago, and who have a collectible number between 1 and 500, will stand any chance of obtaining this title. This also applies to copies obtained through the GBs here.

I enjoyed this movie but I've already got the German lenticular steelbook and I'm happy with that, I don't put this right up there with his best movies, I would have prefered FAC to release The Running Man or Predator, hopefully we get both at some point

I agree Last Stand doesn't belong to the best Schwarzenegger movies, but it was a nice return for Arnold in leading role after all those years. Decent enjoyable film and worth checking out. I definitely want this release, since I don't yet own any Last Stand steelbook. Probably the only Arnold movie steelbook I'm missing from the ones released. Arnold Schwarzenegger and FAC, I honestly couldn't be more happier as they release so many Arnold movies.

I own all except for AASB but have ordered some from the FA site and some via GBs....not sure where i fall in the loyalty category lol

Same here. I have all except As Above So Below. I have total 51 FAC 's in my shelf, even the unnumbered ones. Also ordered all boxes and other FAC releases. I have tried to collect everything as I love Filmarena releases more than anything. Most from Karel GB, some directly from Filmarena and few from elsewhere when I have missed GB and FA. I don't know if qualify, but I sure hope so. Getting a copy would make me so happy :)

@carllenc @Collector03601 I need this Last Stand in my life, as a part of my FAC collection and being huge Arnold fan :yawn:

Last edited:
Mmmm,

It seems FA are becoming wise to the fact that many copies are now ending up on fleabay and other places at vastly inflated prices, and are endeavouring in some small way to change that.

Not to stir up the hornet's nest (again) but it is to be hoped the traders/dealers in out midst, and no matter how much they pretend we KNOW they exist (and who they are), will be held in abeyance from this GB.

If I qualify, I'm in for this.

Mmmm,

It seems FA are becoming wise to the fact that many copies are now ending up on fleabay and other places at vastly inflated prices, and are endeavouring in some small way to change that.

Not to stir up the hornet's nest (again) but it is to be hoped the traders/dealers in out midst, and no matter how much they pretend we KNOW they exist (and who they are), will be held in abeyance from this GB.

If I qualify, I'm in for this.

I agree. If I'm lucky enough to qualify for this group buy, perfect. If I'm not able to qualify for it, I'll rest comfortably knowing it went to someone who values the item as much as I do.

Reactions: JackRegan