carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 11, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 699 CZK (26,56 €)
Notes: Limited 500 numbered copies - WEA Fullslip
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - Tuesday March 8 at 7 PM (UK time). TIMEZONE CONVERTER

Special limited suprise for FAC collectors.
Very limited edition for core fans of FAC.
Filmarena feat. Carl Lenc

TLS_BS.jpg

TLS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A high FA collectible number, only 9 FAC releases bought straight from Filmarena, and only joined one GB so far. I'm guessing my chances are pretty slim. But i'm excited nonetheless! There are just 2 FAC's that i need to have to complete my collection so far. I don't want to make that 3! ;)

Hmm, I'm curious how this will work out...

My guess is that it will be a regular GB on the first come-first served basis. Maybe the ones with complete collections will have some slots saved :)
Unfortunatelly I don't have a 100% complete collection, so I'll have to be quick :p

This is gonna be a heart pounding GB!! I'm gonna make sure i have my phone, wife's phone, laptop, iPad, kindle & work computer all running at the same time!!!!:rofl::naughty:

And I bet I still miss out!!!!:LOL::LOL:

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    16.1 KB · Views: 119
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
I'd love to support this, but I'm not a fan of the film unfortunately. :(

I look forward to seeing the final product though. Best of luck with this guys! :)

I feel the same. I'm pleased that FA are doing something like this though. It's really nice.

Good luck to everyone who wants to get in on it!

Reactions: Noodles
Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right. You have to buy direct from FA as Carl will not be hosting a GB?

If that's the case guess I'll have to resort to ebay since I've only bought 1 steel directly from FA. On the other hand I've bought several from Carl.

Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right. You have to buy direct from FA as Carl will not be hosting a GB?

If that's the case guess I'll have to resort to ebay since I've only bought 1 steel directly from FA. On the other hand I've bought several from Carl.

My understanding is it will be on offer at FA and here via a GB of sorts with a added twist :wow:

Reactions: ChoppedUp
I asked about Last Stand from Filmarena and details about getting a copy?

They wanted to see pictures of my collection and numbers? I guess this ain't gonna be easy.

My understanding is it will be on offer at FA and here via a GB of sorts with a added twist :wow:

Ok. Think I've currently have 10-15 in my collection now, 2 on the way from Carl and a ton (including all boxes) that are already on preorder from Carl. Plus 1 un#'d from FA (Everest).

If FA had VIP's like BF then I'd have enough to be in that club. :) Which reminds me I need to take pics of my collection so I can get FA award here. :)