Upcoming The League of Gentlemen [BBC]

Oh man I've just found out about this and Alan partridge returning

Could of tagged me about this @Noodles :(

Apparently they are making up for the awful film because it was rushed so I'm very happy they are working on this, it was the first proper TV comedy series I got into that wasn't influenced by someone recommending it to me or around before I was born and the dark twisted tone pathed a way for my style of comedy. Can't wait

Shearsmith is a comedy and character God

EXCUSE BEEF HAS ANYBODY GOT ANY BOTTLE ORANGE JUUUUICE

Reactions: Noodles
Oh man I've just found out about this and Alan partridge returning

Could of tagged me about this @Noodles :(

Apparently they are making up for the awful film because it was rushed so I'm very happy they are working on this, it was the first proper TV comedy series I got into that wasn't influenced by someone recommending it to me or around before I was born and the dark twisted tone pathed a way for my style of comedy. Can't wait

Shearsmith is a comedy and character God

EXCUSE BEEF HAS ANYBODY GOT ANY BOTTLE ORANGE JUUUUICE
Didn't know you were a fan mate, otherwise I would've tagged you. I was actually just talking about the show with my dad this weekend... can't wait for it to return! :D

Funny side story... when I used to visit the job centre after losing my first job, I'd be seen to by a woman called Pauline who had a fascination with her favourite green pen, just like Pauline from the show lol. What made it even funnier though was that she was often a ***** to me, as was the show's Pauline who would often bully the character Mickey... my name's Nicky, so very similar lol. Me and my dad used to piss ourselves over it and my dad kept daring me to pinch her pen. :LOL:

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Didn't know you were a fan mate, otherwise I would've tagged you. I was actually just talking about the show with my dad this weekend... can't wait for it to return! :D

Funny side story... when I used to visit the job centre after losing my first job, I'd be seen to by a woman called Pauline who had a fascination with her favourite green pen, just like Pauline from the show lol. What made it even funnier though was that she was often a ***** to me, as was the show's Pauline who would often bully the character Mickey... my name's Nicky, so very similar lol. Me and my dad used to piss ourselves over it and my dad kept daring me to pinch her pen. :LOL:

Lol really? We've spoke a lot about league of gentlemen. You bean.
I know you love it because we spoken a lot about it. I know you hate partridge too and everyone in your school used to do impressions which p*ssed you off lol

Hahaha that's brillaint. Love Pauline, Micky and Ross

I really hope they deliver with this. And make it like the first 2 series with loads of characters. I liked season 3 but the focus on one character for each episode wasn't as good

Reactions: Noodles
Lol really? We've spoke a lot about league of gentlemen. You bean.
I know you love it because we spoken a lot about it. I know you hate partridge too and everyone in your school used to do impressions which p*ssed you off lol

Hahaha that's brillaint. Love Pauline, Micky and Ross

I really hope they deliver with this. And make it like the first 2 series with loads of characters. I liked season 3 but the focus on one character for each episode wasn't as good
I can't remember discussing the show with you at all... my memory is awful at times! I do remember talking about Partridge though lol.

Yeah, the third series was easily my least favourite... although it was pretty clever how they tired each characters stories together by the end of it all.

They've had long enough to think about a new series anyway and perfect the story/script, so fingers crossed they deliver something great!

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I can't remember discussing the show with you at all... my memory is awful at times! I do remember talking about Partridge though lol.

Yeah, the third series was easily my least favourite... although it was pretty clever how they tired each characters stories together by the end of it all.

They've had long enough to think about a new series anyway and perfect the story/script, so fingers crossed they deliver something great!

Honestly we have spoke about it before. It used to be one of my favourites. I've got th box set with them all minus the film. Great box set.
Oh there was the specials too but they were weird. Not their normal weird

I did like how the 3rd series connected and there were some great episodes and moments but I prefer it when they use everyone. That's what made it different at the time. It was like a sketch show but with the characters all living in a town etc and then a few things copied like stellar street which I thought was awful

My mate was saying they were very disspaointed with the film and it was rushed so they are taking their time with this which sounds Promising