Release date: TBC
Purchase link: TBC
Price: TBC
Group Buy: Hosted by cooey HERE

Exclusive Lenticular Version, limited to 300 copies

121402zjxhjpiacmeiu4et.jpg

BE Lego Batman.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually prefer blufans artwork of the large characters instead of all of the small characters.
Might have to get both and compare them and see which one goes best with the original blufans.

So the Manta one is a double lenti whereas this one is single lenti, so are all the different characters on the slips different versions of this?

For me at the minute, the Manta one wins. Double lenti, which you know is going to be decent, and extra goodies. However, Blufans full slips have improved drastically recently and we already know their lentil are very good.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
I'm liking this lenti a lot more and the full characters.

It's the pesky cardboard @cooey! My last one was Junglebook and it was descent for blufan standards. Just hope they can improve on that side.

• Thanks
Reactions: cooey
I'm liking this lenti a lot more and the full characters.

It's the pesky cardboard @cooey! My last one was Junglebook and it was descent for blufan standards. Just hope they can improve on that side.

Yeah, I noticed a big improvement with the Finding Dory full slip so I have quite high hopes for this one.

• Thanks
Reactions: sunnyx
I got the Manta one because I'm powerless to double Lentis but This is a really fun design. I had never purchased an OAB until this year and now I want two of them!

Don't like simple transitional lentis anyway so if these have depth then it should look ok but for me manta wins, prefer the art chosen on the double lenti.
But if manta scrapped the kids stickers and included these art cards then it would make a much better edition

• Thanks
Reactions: milky and harry