Paris, France
Release date: 7th July 2017
Purchase link: Manta Lab
Price: $43.99
Group Buy: HERE
Note:
Confirmed as the last edition in the global series
- Numbered 1 to 700
- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular X 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Photo Booklet (Full Size)
- Activity Set - Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and movable paper stickers.
- Exclusive numbering sticker + Exclusive release front sticker.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_1189.PNG

Front:
giphy.gif

Back:
giphy.gif
IMG_2672.JPG

legobat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
well bye bye global series, way to go on the final release. I'd prefer to wait for BF to do this but who knows if they will or not? Will just have to wait and see...

My friend was at Manta Lab office and they said they won't do regular artwork in the future, only WEA....
I wonder how many WEA release in a year will they be doing now that they are ditching the Global line..we all know that WEA takes a little longer from concept to release day..

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
I wonder how many WEA release in a year will they be doing now that they are ditching the Global line..we all know that WEA takes a little longer from concept to release day..

Trying not to sound like I'm moaning and I love manta, gone for all exclusives so far and will mostly like get kingsman & edge of tomorrow but I hope they stagger them out and don't over do it.

Have a feeling we will start seeing 2 exclusives a month at some point.
Pricey if so

Trying not to sound like I'm moaning and I love manta, gone for all exclusives so far and will mostly like get kingsman & edge of tomorrow but I hope they stagger them out and don't over do it.

Have a feeling we will start seeing 2 exclusives a month at some point.
Pricey if so
Don't think they can release 2 WEA in a month..realistically 1 every other month so 6 WEA this year..

Looking forward to them doing only WEA releases from now on after this release hopefully will be popular films that lot want

Dropping the global series does though mean some big film releases might have long wait for a WEA release instead of a WWA steelbook premium release in terms of time it will take to get artwork approval for WEA

ML prices are too high to justify buying most of the global releases, so I'm glad that they are ending the global line and I will definitely buy this LEGO BATMAN release!