Paris, France
Release date: 7th July 2017
Purchase link: Manta Lab
Price: $43.99
Group Buy: HERE
Note:
Confirmed as the last edition in the global series
- Numbered 1 to 700
- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular X 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Photo Booklet (Full Size)
- Activity Set - Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and movable paper stickers.
- Exclusive numbering sticker + Exclusive release front sticker.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_1189.PNG

Front:
giphy.gif

Back:
giphy.gif
IMG_2672.JPG

legobat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone. Again, it's John here. It's been a while since I've made a post regards to our releases. Today, I would like to share some release news with our fans. Please look below for more details.

2. [MG#8] The Lego Batman Movie
- All designs are finished and the pre-order will be starting in Early June. We expect the product to be released in Late June. It was super fun to watch the movie and we have prepared a great package for this.

Thank you very much for the continuous support for our products and I hope to update more information and pictures for our products soon!

Best regards,
John

Just keep the print run low. Do just 1 ultimate edition. This will easily sell out. Otherwise they will end u like other titles which are still in stock and selling for shockingly low prices elsewhere.
Going by their website, most of their exclusives are sold out......

This will be the only Lego Batman release from Manta right? Could've swore they posted a while back that they moved this release to their Exclusive series, unless those plans folded...?

This will be the only Lego Batman release from Manta right? Could've swore they posted a while back that they moved this release to their Exclusive series, unless those plans folded...?
They were going to make it an Exclusive but it looks like it will just be part of the Global line now.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: HOBBS
So last in the global series so focusing just on exclusives now? That's cool to know. Good competition against Blufans.

I'm waiting to see what Blufans comes up with first, but this does look nice. But I'm glad this is the last of the Global, and will now just doing exclusives.