Paris, France
Release date: 7th July 2017
Purchase link: Manta Lab
Price: $43.99
Group Buy: HERE
Note:
Confirmed as the last edition in the global series
- Numbered 1 to 700
- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular X 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Photo Booklet (Full Size)
- Activity Set - Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and movable paper stickers.
- Exclusive numbering sticker + Exclusive release front sticker.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_1189.PNG

Front:
giphy.gif

Back:
giphy.gif
IMG_2672.JPG

legobat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish manta can just make their full slips like 3mm shorter so they line up right height with all the other premiums and actually fit properly in those protective covers!

• Thanks
Reactions: HOBBS and Ashish
I wish manta can just make their full slips like 3mm shorter so they line up right height with all the other premiums and actually fit properly in those protective covers!
It fits perfectly into SCF4 protective slipcovers ! Every single Manta I own fits in those except for the Leather Slip for The Revenant of course.

It fits perfectly into SCF4 protective slipcovers ! Every single Manta I own fits in those except for the Leather Slip for The Revenant of course.
Yup fits great!

I think the only premium editions I can't fit into any steelbook central cover is the thick Blu Collection releases (The Lobster) and HDZeta's Madmax lenti

Im really disappointed there's no WEA for this, think I'll just get the bog standard HMV steel to match the first release

Don't know exactly, but probably one year ago now. I bought them here: http://www.steelbookcentral.com/scf...book-fullslip-protective-slipcovers-654-p.asp But I'll have to buy some more, I've been out of these for a few months now..

Same place I got them but they don't fit properly. You can squeeze it in but it's not designed for that. I am wandering if you got an updated version. I bought mine in the summer last year and all of mine fits the PA/FA/Nova types but all seem to have difficulty with Manta. I've bought a batch full of them so I don't think any are going to fit.

Same place I got them but they don't fit properly. You can squeeze it in but it's not designed for that. I am wandering if you got an updated version. I bought mine in the summer last year and all of mine fits the PA/FA/Nova types but all seem to have difficulty with Manta. I've bought a batch full of them so I don't think any are going to fit.
Are you sure you bought SCF4 ?

Because it really is made for these large Full Slips:

F7IWw7sl.jpg

When does this go live on the manta site?
Early June they said.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
Are you sure you bought SCF4 ?

Because it really is made for these large Full Slips:

F7IWw7sl.jpg

Early June they said.

Oh those ones, sorry I thought you were referring to the thinner ones. Yeah they fit but its too lose lol. The thickness arent designed for SCF4. They are designed for the thicker slips such as Blufans type. You can shake it about because theres so much gap.

The point I am making is that these slips arent made for Manta types. We are trying to squeeze them in the SCF2 or have them very loose in the SCF4.

• Thanks
Reactions: HOBBS
Pass for me unfortunately... I'm not a fan of the lazy steelbook art or the inconsistency with the slip.

I can see why Manta wanted to scrap their global series... they can produce much better exclusives! :thumbs:

Reactions: Flloydo
Pass for me unfortunately... I'm not a fan of the lazy steelbook art or the inconsistency with the slip.

I can see why Manta wanted to scrap their global series... they can produce much better exclusives! :thumbs:

Steel is awful but I do like the double lenti tbh

Stickers & puzzle are pointless though,
As mentioned McDonald's were giving them away

Should of been art cards to go with the book or a mini Lego batman figure of some sort

I wish the puzzles/stickers were extras for buying the last Global release. Art cards would've been nice here.

And I agree, I wish the slip would've been textured with emboss as the art they chose for it is very nice. But I'm not mad about double lenti though!