Paris, France
Release date: 7th July 2017
Purchase link: Manta Lab
Price: $43.99
Group Buy: HERE
Note:
Confirmed as the last edition in the global series
- Numbered 1 to 700
- Double Lenticular Full Slip : Super clear 3D Lenticular X 2 + Spot Glossy + Spot Matte + Embossing
- Photo Booklet (Full Size)
- Activity Set - Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and movable paper stickers.
- Exclusive numbering sticker + Exclusive release front sticker.

IMG_3053.JPG

IMG_1189.PNG

Front:
giphy.gif

Back:
giphy.gif
IMG_2672.JPG

legobat.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I dunno, looks pretty good to me. I wouldn't say its just the Batman logo slapped all across especially considering its only got the logo on their twice, one is the movie title logo and the other is the actual sole batman logo on the back.

I think yellow steelbooks always seem to pop and with the combined finish of spot gloss and embossing (if im reading the description right) I think it will turn out well. Sure you could've had say the image for the front lenticular on the front of the steelbook then you'd likely have ended up with the steelbook image on the front of the lenti, I know which way I would prefer personally. My only gripe is the back artwork of the lenticular, its not bad but think it breaks the continuity of the prominently yellow and black theme of both the steel and the slipcase.

Think this image with spot gloss would've been better

The-LEGO-Batman-Movie-3.jpg

or even this

lego_batman_movie_ver26.jpg

It's certainly an improvement over their other global efforts (bar that excellent Deadpool 1/4 slip with the lenticular magnet) but I can't help but feel meh about the beautyshots if only because I know Manta's capable of so much more with WEA steelbooks in their exclusive line. The WWA steelbook, while not the worst, is very dull. Still, it's got a nice color to it, title on the front and the spine, and it matches (most) of the slip it's coming in.

We'll see when the live shots are up. Blufans is doing an OAB for Lego Batman and while I'm disappointed it's not getting the Blufans exclusive premium treatment I'm gonna see how their release looks before committing to anything...

IMG_2305.JPG

[MG#8 The Lego Batman Movie Steelbook Pre-order Announcement] - www.mantalab.com
Hello everyone, it's John and it's time for another pre-order! I've personally enjoyed this film from the beginning to the end(Especially, the very beginning of it) and proud to announce our version of the film. Possibly, this is our last Global release from us because we are not working on global packages anymore unless there's a new Lego movie coming out. Please look below for more details and come cop your copy on June 9th!

1. Pre-order Date: 8PM, June 9th, 2017 (HKT, GMT+8)
2. Release Date: July 7th, 2017
3. Print Run (700 units for both Domestic and International)
(Limited to 2 Copies per Customer)
*Double Lenticular Full Slip($43.99): Numbered 1 to 700
4. Goodies
- Full sized Photo Booklet, Paper Puzzles, Jigsaw and Movable Paper Stickers aka all the fun stuff, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker
5. Effects
- Double Lenticular Full Slip: Super Clear 3D Lenticular x 2 + Spot Glossy +Spot Matte + Embossing

Please check our website for more information on our website - www.mantalab.com
Thank you!
Best regards,
Manta Lab

#batman #lego #batmanlegomovie #warner #manta #mantalab #movie #movies #movienight #movietime #moviecollection #film #films #steelbook #steelbookcollection #dvd #dvds #dvdcollection #bluraycollection #bluray #bluraycollector #cinema #cinephile #cinematography #animation #joker

I'm blaming it being off 3 hours late from a night shift and a crap sleep thanks to someone trying to murder someone......

At least it was a attempt.... the designer fully murdered this steelbook

Stunning lentis. Such a shame it isn't WEA, but I can live with that I suppose. In terms of rating the movie, I'd say 7/10. 1st Lego movie is definitely close to a 9/10