Mondo "The Lego Movie" by Tom Whalen

Sold out in under 5mins. It went live as I was refreshing the page. My order screen got a bit corrupted on my ipad and it was several valuable seconds before I figured out it wanted a stupid phone number. By the time I entered one it was gone.

I can see now securing a print via a drop is going to be a major challenge.

Edit: Updated my billing & shipping details now with my phone number. That won't be slowing me down the next time. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    179.5 KB · Views: 868
Last edited by a moderator:
I managed to bag one of these :D
I've previously tried to use paypal on previous drops, but it just slows the process and I end up missing out.

I use autofill and copy my credit card number memorizing the exp date and security code so I can hopefully get one poster. Fairly successful really depends on the market tho

I managed to bag one of these :D
I've previously tried to use paypal on previous drops, but it just slows the process and I end up missing out.

Well done Justboy congratulations. I'll try your method on my next attempt, fingers crossed I have more luck.

I use autofill and copy my credit card number memorizing the exp date and security code so I can hopefully get one poster. Fairly successful really depends on the market tho

Haha, I did the same! Though I didn't want to recommend copying a credit card number to anyone I case it leads something happens. :ohno:

Got my Lego print from Mondo recently.
Nice and bright colours, pity there is no Metalbeard featured though as he was a great character.
2014-04-06 22.45.31.jpg

I want to try and do a lego frame like this one, as I think it looks awesome!
Bj-tXpLIgAEn5M5.jpg

Need to find a how to guide for it.

Last edited by a moderator: