Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Store Item Number (DPCI): 058-30-0864
PRICE: $19.99
TARGET

image.jpeg

Also re-released but no mention of being an exclusive store release is the 3D combo pack.

image.jpeg

Last edited:
***Translated from WHV Japan

[DISC1]
This volume: about 100 minutes
Bonus Footage: about 51 minutes
Bonus Footage Contents:
Batman Music Video (1:12) Michelangelo and Lincoln (1:21) Green Ninja Special (2:13) LEGO (R) until the movie of the world is born (12:36) to sing in English, "All the best! "(3:19) Let's take a look! Let's make it! Let's make the introduction (0:49) two-stage sofa by designer! (3:53) Let's make a car of Emmett! (2:55) modeling by the artist Introduction (0:41) from the two-stage sofa CG version (2:11) car CG version of Emmett (1:51) storyboard until the movie is born (4:02) and works by fan contest (3:51) NG & off shot Collection (2:33) promotion footage (3:51) test animation (0:55) unpublished scene Collection (3:20)
Disk Specifications: Blu-ray (2D) (single-sided, dual-layer)
Main: High Definition 1080p Mpeg 4 AVC
Main Size: squeeze cinema scope size / 16 × 9LB
Voice:. 1 5.1ch: English 2. Dolby Digital 5.1ch: Japanese 3. Dolby Digital 2.0ch:
Subtitle translation: Sato Keiko
Dub translation: Sato Keiko
[DISC2]
Bonus Footage: about 138 minutes
Bonus Footage Contents:
● director and audio commentary by staff (100: 36) ● LEGO (R) movie 90 seconds digest (1:41) ● team witch (4:39) ● Another ending another ending ① (1:16) Another One of the ending ② (2:31) ● test video (1:59) ● work of Lego builder (13:28) ● Batman of exclusive information (4:17) ● unpublished scene Collection (8:28) your job President Emmett western town Middle-earth Just Us League of the emergence scene workplace
Disk Specifications: Blu-ray (2D) (single-sided, dual-layer)
Voice:. 1 Dolby Digital 2.0ch: English
Subtitles:. 1 Japanese 2. English (for the Hearing Impaired)
Translation subtitles: SDI
※ specifications, benefits, jacket design, prices, etc. are subject to change without notice due to circumstance

Store Item Number (DPCI): 058-30-0864
PRICE: $19.99
TARGET

View attachment 198323

Also re-released but no mention of being an exclusive store release is the 3D combo pack.

View attachment 198324

This will be $15.99 the week of 11/8-11/14 @ Target
Thanks @kryptonite! :notworthy: :cool: :woot:

I LOVE this film and I have the 1st Target Exclusive, so I'm definitely getting this one as well! I just hope I can find it at my local store next week at that $15.99 price! :thumbs: It's be GREAT if the Slip was embossed! :hungry: :drool:

Thanks @kryptonite! :notworthy: :cool: :woot:

I LOVE this film and I have the 1st Target Exclusive, so I'm definitely getting this one as well! I just hope I can find it in store next week at that $15.99 price! :thumbs: It's be GREAT if the Slip was embossed! :hungry: :drool:
From the photos, it's looks like it will just be a plain slipcover without any embossing but hopefully I am wrong.

I am tempted to get it but BluFans will be releasing a steelbook for it so I guess I will have to pass.

Reactions: bloodsnake007