The Lego Movie

Would you buy a steelbook for 'The Lego Movie'?

• Yes

Votes: 134 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 10 5.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 17 8.8%
  • Yes, but only if it includes 3D

Votes: 32 16.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2012
Would you buy a Steelbook for 'The Lego Movie'?

Geek Tragedy's mock ups (this is unofficial fan work.)
lu03.jpg

hx63.jpg

Noodles' mock up (this is unofficial fan work.)
17LegoMovieSC_zps6305705d.png

Last edited:
I hope that whoever is going to make this steelbook knows that if they don't emboss the sh*t out of it to make it look like a lego brick, they throw away the best opportunity in steelbook design ever. ever. ever.

Exactly. This could be the greatest.

Surprised nothing's been announced yet for one, anywhere.

+1
I hope that whoever is going to make this steelbook knows that if they don't emboss the sh*t out of it to make it look like a lego brick, they throw away the best opportunity in steelbook design ever. ever. ever.

I agree

Reactions: Skog
already mid april and no announcement? odd. preorders are up for a collectors edition version, comes with a figure and some sort of 3D pic included. but no steel book announcement yet :( i hope we get one.

I want it to be functional. I don't even care how scratched it would get, being able to build Legos on the actual steelbook?! :drool::oohyeah:

Amazing film and definitely deserves a steel book release. Really surprised it hasn't got one yet but am still crossing my fingers. C'mon Zavvi!

It's looking more and more like this isn't going to get the steelbook treatment. :(

They've missed a trick if they don't release a steel, because I would've pre-ordered in an instant, as I'm sure many others would too. Instead, I'll more than likely just pick up the amaray from CeX a few months down the line (once the price has dropped).

Status
Not open for further replies.