The Lion King (3D + 2D Blu-ray Lenticular SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live October 15 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Note: The Lion King 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook (The Disney Collection #32) Blu-ray
Limited Edition 3,000

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm so maybe now Zavvi will reissue all the Disney steelbooks w/lenticular magnets. Or is this a Disney initiative? I mean, they are also the ones reissuing all their animated movies as live action! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

i have the glossy original so this is a massive pass as i do not like that artwork

Maybe by disney collection they mean Zavvi's disney collection not the official disney collection?

Woah... wasn't expecting that! Already a re-release for this classic?
Easy pass, but still.... would be cool if the price wasn't that steep!

I am fine with my slipcover amarays from the US. I know they will re-release them again for another Anniversary release but not this expensive. One of the reasons, I did not double dip on this steelbooks. I know Disney will re-release all their classics so no surprise there.

How lazy. The inside art is the same inside art from #26, except it's off center.

OMG I can't believe they are going to do this after everyone spent a fortune on the originals they can **** right off this is low :(
Are they going to release every single one again?? :arghh: