The Lion King (3D + 2D Blu-ray Lenticular SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

HUBMUSWELL

#Metal Hunter
Premium Supporter
Apr 22, 2011
London, UK
Release date: December 23, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live October 15 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £24.99
Note: The Lion King 3D (Includes 2D Version) - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook (The Disney Collection #32) Blu-ray
Limited Edition 3,000

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
But it is available to order from Zavvi directly.... If the Lenticular turns out to.be poor, I am sure this will drop in price and might probably be available in.eBay for cheap.
Yeah,but they don't ship out to Israel unfortunately .. I'll wait to see if I will find it for a reasonable price on ebay, otherwise it'll be a pass

Last edited:
Reactions: gaeljet
same for me, shipped and with tracking/courier info. which is a first for zavvi in my experience.

i guess zavvi dont want orders going 'missing' over xmas.

expected delivery date of dec 26th. pointless really. i dont know why they didnt just push the release back another week.

same for me, shipped and with tracking/courier info. which is a first for zavvi in my experience.

i guess zavvi dont want orders going 'missing' over xmas.

expected delivery date of dec 26th. pointless really. i dont know why they didnt just push the release back another week.

Tracking would be appreciated. I'm still waiting on orders that shipped on November 26th. :(

I'm still waiting for ones since the 22...realy concerned since I received some of the steelbooks from 2 different orders and I'm missing some from each
If you are in the USA and it's been 30 days since shipment, I would notify them because if you wait beyond 40 days to notify them that your shipment hasn't arrived they will probably tell you what they told me when I didn't receive The Incredible Hulk steelbook, "You're supposed to notify us before 40 days have elapsed because beyond that point there is nothing we can do."
Only after I went verbally medieval on them, so to speak, did they refund my money.:D

If you are in the USA and it's been 30 days since shipment, I would notify them because if you wait beyond 40 days to notify them that your shipment hasn't arrived they will probably tell you what they told me when I didn't receive The Incredible Hulk steelbook, "You're supposed to notify us before 40 days have elapsed because beyond that point there is nothing we can do."
Only after I went verbally medieval on them, so to speak, did they refund my money.:D

Yeah i contacted them a couple days ago and they said to wait 30 days. Tomorrow makes 30 days so if i don't receive them, I'm going to notify them.

Looks better without the magnet on it and would be even better if that's tile was embossed. This one does look better than the first imo

Looks better without the magnet on it and would be even better if that's tile was embossed. This one does look better than the first imo
Yeah exactly what i thought, i was hoping the title was embossed when i took the magnet off, missed opportunity would have been perfect then.

Notice there is nothing in the listing that says it is limited to 3000.
Zavvi gave the print run in the email when announced live
This was the email on 15/10/2016 at 17.31
580x384-z-wk41-jb-weekend-steelbook-lion-exclusive-051710.jpg

THE LION KING 3D LENTICULAR STEELBOOK

The Lion King 3D - Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition Steelbook Blu-ray

Limited to just 3000 copies!

Lot of the website listings no longer list a print run info they leave that now to the email when you get the New Release Steelbook alert

Last edited:
Reactions: lgans316