The Lion King (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive: Disney Collection #26) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: December 8th, 2014
Purchase link: The Lion King
Price: £20.99
Notes: Limited to 4000

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

02.jpg

03.jpg 05.jpg 06.jpg
01.jpg 04.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 638
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the Asian steelbook is still king, even with that horrible blu-ray banner on top. I thought this Zavvi release would look better than this. I liked the mockup, but in hand it's a little disappointing. And that random embossing doesn't make it better. And both my copies are misaligned.

I think that it's not really random. The title and Simba is debossed/embossed and that looks really fine. No more needed imo :)

I'm still waiting for delivery
:banghead:(n):angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

This is getting ridiculous
15 Days since been despatched and no delivery yet

Zavvi better have a replacement for me
They said I have to wait until the 27th Dec before they will do anything
I paid for my goods and I must be supplied with my order so its up to Zavvi to source a copy as I will only accept a replacement for my missing order

They said the 27th I have to wait
I will give them 2 extra days as the 27th is a Saturday
So from 29th of Dec I will be expecting a replacement be sent unless it arrives before 29th

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
How many members who had their orders despatched on the 4th of Dec and are from UK/Ireland are still waiting for Lion King Steelbook to be delivered to their address

18 Days since my order was despatched on the 4th of Dec

Still no delivery :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It does not take over 18 days for delivery
This is ridiculous
They better have a replacement or they can expect a big shock from me that will cost them thousands of euro

I'm still waiting for delivery
:banghead:(n):angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

This is getting ridiculous
15 Days since been despatched and no delivery yet

Zavvi better have a replacement for me
They said I have to wait until the 27th Dec before they will do anything
I paid for my goods and I must be supplied with my order so its up to Zavvi to source a copy as I will only accept a replacement for my missing order

They said the 27th I have to wait
I will give them 2 extra days as the 27th is a Saturday
So from 29th of Dec I will be expecting a replacement be sent unless it arrives before 29th
I never received my Chariots of Fire steelbook from Amazon, despatched 2 June 2014. When I chased it up with them 12 days later, they sent a replacement immediately (which I did receive). But then, Amazon seem to know a bit more (or should that be a lot more) than Zavvi about what constitutes good Customer Service (and the item wasn't showing as out of stock).