Jan 3, 2013
USA
Release date: August 24, 2016
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi
Price: $28.99 (Kimchi) - $29.99 (Nova)

466_shop2_800125.jpg

466_shop2_768461.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The Canadian edition was first Released with Slipcover but as its been a while now I'm not sure if they still do.
Only way at this point in time to know if they still come with slipcovers, would be to order a copy.

The eOne's Slipcover for it is absolutely stunning, so much embossing and nice finish touches it is a gem.

The Little Prince (Blu-ray Slipcover) [Canada]
Post #24 Kaw's Pictures
Post #28 Appolon's Picture
If you are worried about getting the slip, then ebay is the way to go (I just did that after worrying that I waited too long on Kubo from .ca). Or you can chat with amazon.ca to check first. It worked for me at amazon.co.jp a few years ago, but not for amazon.com, but you could always return it if it doesn't.

Then there is always the
The "Blu-rays Shipping Without Slipcovers" Thread

Reactions: Actarus
Moon's pictures are too cool. The full slip is a stunner. The case art is to die for. The booklet, cards, everything I love in a package. Sure I have the .ca but I have to have this too. It will be part of my next order.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
If you are worried about getting the slip, then ebay is the way to go (I just did that after worrying that I waited too long on Kubo from .ca). Or you can chat with amazon.ca to check first. It worked for me at amazon.co.jp a few years ago, but not for amazon.com, but you could always return it if it doesn't.

Then there is always the
The "Blu-rays Shipping Without Slipcovers" Thread

It wasn't me that wanted to know if it still came with a slipcover, I was replying to someone :thumbs:

Yes amazon Japan will be able to look if it comes with a slipcover or not, they were great when I asked them that. However Amazon.com and Amazon.ca cannot provide any other information other than what is on the Item Description Page.

Moon's pictures are too cool. The full slip is a stunner. The case art is to die for. The booklet, cards, everything I love in a package. Sure I have the .ca but I have to have this too. It will be part of my next order.

part of my Next order now as well :p:rofl::drool:

• Thanks
Reactions: WKRP
Anyone out there know if this will play on a Region B player? I know it says A only on the slip, but so do a ton of other Korean releases that are Region Free.