Slipbox The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King (Blu-ray Slipbox) (Extended Edition) [Japan]

Jan 18, 2014
Release date: December 04, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.co.jp
Price: ¥3847

Part of the Lord of the Rings Trilogy from Japan:
Fellowship of the Ring - The Two Towers - The Return of the King

01.jpg

02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited:
@marmup, no probs! I noticed in the BOTFA thread you mentioned about wanting this.....I just thought I'd help you part with your money....:thumbs:

@Drum18, That sucks! I hadn't realised that Fellowship had gone up so much. My wife knocked my copy off the table and damaged it (a fairly big dent on the top) so I was thinking at some point I might buy a replacement. At those prices though I think I'll stick with what I've got.......especially as though those copies listed are used.:wtf:

Reactions: C.C. 95
thanks for the tag @cowbuster !

I was pretty happy to see they made the awesome slips for the LotR trilogy and was all set to pounce and buy all 3, but whoa what happened to Fellowship and Two Towers :( Then I realized these came out last year! How did I not know these existed haha kicking myself for sure for not keepin' up

Really want this, but don't have first two and they look awfully expensive #firstworldproblems

@kbr1656, Damn....you got yours before me!! Mine's turning up tomorrow apparently. Shame about the slipcover cos now it stands out from the other 2, but luckily it's not a deal breaker for me!
@C.C. 95, cheers for the tag! I managed to get my copies of those when they first came out.....although I think they cost me slightly more than that!

@Actarus
It's like the heat in Arizona....you're BROKE- but it's a GOOD broke!!:LOL:
(And I know you love your Blus with the Asian text....it's just a flat out win-win for you!)
:D

Indeed love that part oh so worth it and love that they look like books and they are all the Extended Edition which is what I was looking to buy as I wanted to rewatch them all :thumbs::D @bloodsnake007 they look awesome :drool:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: bloodsnake007
Indeed love that part oh so worth it and love that they look like books and they are all the Extended Edition which is what I was looking to buy as I wanted to rewatch them all :thumbs::D @bloodsnake007 they look awesome :drool:
If they are even 80% of what the Bookcase DVDs were (and they look EXACTLY like them) it is the best money you ever spent for THE greatest editions!!

Reactions: Actarus