Premium Supporter
Mar 15, 2011
Morgantown, WV
Release date: December 20, 2016
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $29.99

5623510_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Really excited to see this getting a steel book release. With all these 4k steels looks like it's time to upgrade my TV. And switch to xbox for the 4k capabilities

• Thanks
Reactions: dfoles
I'd rather we got the original films in 4k steelbooks than the dire remakes they keep inflicting upon us....... So many missed opportunities this year with 4k / blu-ray releases on steelbook.

Really excited to see this getting a steel book release. With all these 4k steels looks like it's time to upgrade my TV. And switch to xbox for the 4k capabilities
Wish I could just upgrade my PS4, but apparently playing 4K discs isn't supported, just streaming.

Yeah I got super excited when I saw the Xbox get the upgrade until I saw that ps4 wouldn't be doing the same. Unfortunately it may be time to switch sides, at least until the next PS comes out and has the 4k upgrade

Definitely be ordering this even though I don't have 4K yet. Why waste money on the bluray when 4K is there. Is there a GB for this?

This isn't a bad film; neither is it a very good one.

It plods along quite amiably,, Denzel Washington seems a little off-form.

Most disturbing thing about the blu-ray is that it is happy to pay homage to the 1960 "original" in the extras, but not a mention for the real original (and the best) Kurosawa's Seven Samurai :(

Please Hollywood can we have some original new films with clout ???

Reactions: tono06