The Magnificent Seven (2016) (Blu-ray SteelBook) (KimchiDVD Exclusive #45) [Korea]

WhiskeyInTheJar

Premium Supporter
Jun 1, 2015
Release date: December 21, 2016
Purchase links: One-click - Full Slip - Lenti Pre-order at 2 PM, December 9, 2016 (Korea time)
Price: $38.99
HDN Group Buys: hosted by cooey - hosted by Kaka1888
Note: Full Slip - 700 numbered copies. Lenti - 650 numbered copies

161B7431-FFAD-4B8B-8E6B-CCD28F46718D-1408-000003E3A7384F03_tmp.jpg 4B060FED-BED2-4D22-AAD6-09681C896BC9-1408-000003E3AC6DF2F2_tmp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This isn't even going to last minutes...
Kimchi Exclusive with limited stock, Hollywood movie featuring a Korean actor

Love the western genre, this flick seems interesting (I missed on the Big screen) but I rather wait for Filmarena or who knows Mantalab, HDZETA...
Really the front of the steelbook, to me, is ugly as hell. If the image of the slip was the one on the steelbook or at least on a lenticular magnet to cover the image chosen I would think. The way it is, to my taste, easy pass. Nevertheless, good luck to all.

Love the western genre, this flick seems interesting (I missed on the Big screen) but I rather wait for Filmarena or who knows Mantalab, HDZETA...
Really the front of the steelbook, to me, is ugly as hell. If the image of the slip was the one on the steelbook or at least on a lenticular magnet to cover the image chosen I would think. The way it is, to my taste, easy pass. Nevertheless, good luck to all.

HMV UK has an Exclusive Steelbook of it and I Love the Artwork ! Not even comparable to this WWA Steel of it.
Got myself a couple of copies and will Swap the steels to put in my premium editions :drool:

@harry
I enjoyed the film but on the fence with WWA steel art..I like front of full slip but the back is a rehash of the steelbook back.. Decisions decisions..I'm surprised it is being released before Dory..

• Thanks
Reactions: harry