フリード
Release date: November 17, 2015
Purchase link: Amazon.ca
Price: CDN$ 24.96

UNCLE MAIN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: AlienKing
The Man from U.N.C.L.E (Bilingual) Slipcover

Really nice Spy movie I enjoyed it very well, lots of Action and humour through it. This is the 2nd movie that I see AVA in it, I was so surprised to see her in this movie which she carried her role very well, human like :rofl:. Very nice Slipcover, I grabbed the Amaray as I am not into the yellow steel that I have seen floating around, and I really liked this Artwork. Maybe I'll see another steel artwork different from the yellow one, but I am just happy with my Amaray Slipcover Version.

Here are some in hands Pictures of the Slip

UNCLE - 1.jpg UNCLE - 2.jpg UNCLE - 3.jpg UNCLE - 4.jpg

The Man from U.N.C.L.E (Bilingual) Slipcover

Really nice Spy movie I enjoyed it very well, lots of Action and humour through it. This is the 2nd movie that I see AVA in it, I was so surprised to see her in this movie which she carried her role very well, human like :rofl:. Very nice Slipcover, I grabbed the Amaray as I am not into the yellow steel that I have seen floating around, and I really liked this Artwork. Maybe I'll see another steel artwork different from the yellow one, but I am just happy with my Amaray Slipcover Version.

Here are some in hands Pictures of the Slip

View attachment 202046 View attachment 202047 View attachment 202048 View attachment 202049
No embossing and no gloss :(
But I agree this is better than the yellow steelbook art. However, I'm still not impressed. Loved this movie, don't know which version to buy now :dunno:

No embossing and no gloss :(
But I agree this is better than the yellow steelbook art. However, I'm still not impressed. Loved this movie, don't know which version to buy now :dunno:

For this movie, steels don't really appeal to me, but even though there is no treatment to this slipcover, which most of them don't(but I know what you mean by wanting some sort of treatment)...but it is a Stunning Slipcover...the Artwork is simply superb on the slipcover, everything is just so beautifully done and everything looks so nice all together. will keep on looking for steels that are UN-Yellow :rofl:

...as far as I can tell they will all be the Yellow Art-Work as it appears to be the WWA. I prefer this slipcover as it is so much more pleasing to the eye

Last edited:
Reactions: AlienKing