Amazon ES
FNAC ES
Price: €17.66 (Amazon) - €18.99 (FNAC)

51U3-SlAm2L._SY400_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: blusteel980
Beware with amazon spain they use very basic packaging
I used them before I ordered the equaliser steelbook and ended up having to get a replacement sent

My first order from them arrived in bits with lots of dents but the replacement was ok
They use jiffy bags or very basic cardboard mailers
Its lucky dip if your order arrives in perfect condition

Its still available from amazon germany so if you want to be sure it arrives in good packaging I would order from them instead

The title on that is in German though......
The German steelbook the title is in english but don't use the Man from Uncle
They have Codename Uncle in English on the front and spine
The top of the steelbook yes has a bit of german text only small bit

My experience with amazon spain was very disappointing very basic packaging so it's a risk if you get your steelbook arrive ok
My phone call to them was explicit and was first time I used language like that to a retailer the condition of the steelbook and packaging had me very annoyed it was shocking what arrived to me

The Spain steelbook might also not have the same spot gloss finish as the german release so it's unknown at the moment if it's just matte or spot gloss finish

Hopefully it will be the same spot gloss finish and title is in english and anyone who ordered from amazon spain and lives outside spain their steelbook arrives in perfect condition but don't be surprised if some don't arrive in ok condition for members living outside of spain

If your order gets dropped in transit be prefered to get a damaged steelbook

The Spain Amaray has this
518MAWgNWUL.jpg

Last edited:
I remember the 300: rise of an empire (another WB movie) steelbook had the english title (btw it's spanish on the disc itself) but the amaray had the spanish one, so we can hope :D:D

Reactions: poweredbysteve
not a big surprise at that price

should have ordered 2 copies instead of one in case it gets damaged in transit and maybe they use better packaging when you order 2 steelbooks
Unfortunately they just use a bigger cardboard envelope with room for two steelbooks side by side - at least that's what has happened in the past.

I had the same idea, ordered two copies and two other in-stock steelbooks thinking that surely they'd use a box for shipping four steelbooks together ;)

Nope, not happening; they shipped the two in-stock steelbooks yesterday, with only 12 days to the release date of The Man from U.N.C.L.E. :LOL::stop:

I'm sure that they were just being helpful, getting the items to the customer sooner with no extra shipping cost, but I would've been perfectly happy to wait another couple of weeks :rofl:

Oh well, at least their CS deals swiftly with damaged items, but even they can't send replacements for sold out items.

But sometimes surprising things happen. I recently received a damaged steelbook from Amazon FR (sent in an A1 cardboard mailer) and the replacement was actually sent by Amazon ES in the "frustration-free" steelbook packaging typically used by Amazon UK and Amazon DE. First time I'd ever seen that coming from Amazon ES :thumbs: